Valentines my Ass

Hai.....

Look i could understand that your mad at me for not writng, but a few things have happend to me and now its story time.

This chapter i will be telling you a story related to valentines day, but what happend to me...

ROLL CLIP!

##################################

Phew! 4th period is almost over and mrs. F gave us 7 minutes to ourselves! Score!

Today was valentines day! Im not really the type to love in relationships, but im the person to spread love to everyone! So i decied to get a TON of lollypops so i could pass them out to anyone who i didnt make a card for.

I took hours on end the night before to create special cards for my really close friends! So i have cards and lollypops ro hand out at lunch which was about to be in 7 minutes.

I was really excited and i was also really happy because my bestie gave me whats known as a candy gram.

A candy gram at my school is basically a lollypop, a note, and a flower that ASB make and hand out if we pay them $2 for every candy gram.

I got one and it really made me happy to think that someone would go through the trouble of getting it just for me!

I left that flower from the candy gram on my desk and i walked over to my friend to ask her if she could help me pass out valentines.

I left every thing on my desk and i walked to the other side of the room to talk to her.

" Hey chicka! Ready to get out of here?" She asked me obviously knowing the anwser

" Nooooo... i want to stay in here forever and work!" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes

" Ok, but... uh.... I.... look behind you..." she said grabbing my shoulders to turn me around

I saw the group of people at my desk and i wonderd what was going on, so i started ro head that way.

When i got there i saw that this girl in my class (lets call her A) was yelling at this guy ( lets call him B, for BASTARD!) holding up a flower that looked completly chopped up, but similar to mine...

i looked on my desk and i saw that my backpack and valentines in a bag where still there but my flower was gone...

Wait...

He didnt...

That mother fucker!!!!

There converstation went a little but like this before stormed in.

A- what the heck is wrong with you!?!?

B- What are you talking about!?!?

A- you cant just grab random things and cut them as you please!!

B- hey at least its not yours

A- whose is it anyway?

B- i dont know but its pretty... let me kill it somemore

I stormed in mostly mad but honestly confused as to why someone would do that. Like really if i were a judger i would say he a fuxking physco path with needs to kill everythung beautiful and is special.

But im not so ill only keep those thoughts in my head.

i walked up to and i didnt even care what the teacher would hear me say so this happend.

He saw me approach the desk and his eyes conpletly bulged out of his head

" Uh. Hey I. Whats up?" He asked with his voice cracking a million times

" What... The fuck... is wrong with you? Im just wondering because you seem to think that this was your possesion and that you could have killed it if you wanted to. But your missing something... it was mine... from my best friend. So tell me please why did you fucking do this. If u dont respond just wait until i get teacher over here. Now your anwser.please." i said crossing my arms

" uh, well its just that you left it here and i thought someone didnt want it so i took it ad my own valentine...."

I inturupted

" Valentine my ass. You dont know shit. Enjoy karma. Its coming soon you bastard."

I walked away from that and i proceeded to lunch with a smile on my face and valentines in my hands. Im not letting that douche get to me.

##############################

Ok so i know i might seem a little but of a bully and jerk and all of those " nice" words but i have a temper and it burst. Sorry, just telling you the truth  you desevre to know as a reader.

So i needed to get that off my chest so basically i told you this because if anyone EVER disses you like they did to me, let them know what they did and whats coming to them.

You dont have to do it the way i did it, but dont just stand there with tears threatening to spill. Do something!

This chapterly hastag is....

#or