Maintance or Self Care

Hia peeps! I'm soooo tired but my mom brought up a good topic...

Story time...

####################################

" Ok I, let's go to Walmart before my meeting." Said my mom

She just got me from my dad (from the orthodontist) and she wanted to take me to one of her meetings, but we had extra time before it so she wanted to go to Walmart.

" Why are we going to walmart? I'm hungry Mama!" I said in a playful tone

"  Baby, I need a new cooler for work. But it will be fast."

20 minutes later... ( fast? Sureeeeee)

So we get into the car and my mom says once the lights come on in our truck...

" I!?! Did you brush your hair?! You have so many flakes in them! I'm going to be emmbrassed bringing you to the meeting

Fine leave me at home so I could watch fucking Pentatonix! It will be much better any way!

" Ok, let me take care if it..." I say as I pull the mirror down from the roof of the car

10 minutes later...

" OK! Done!" I say proud of my some-what clean pony tail

" fine, it looks better, now let's go."

So basically im eating there and Im reading the whole time the meeting is going on for. ( Ps- found a awesome book about pentatonix in the apocalypse! Yassssss! I'll put detail in the comments)

But when I got back "home" I took a shower and I came put and my mom said...

" Ok, I, make sure you brush your hair, blow-dry it, put that special stuff in your hair, and brush it again for good measure. Love you I'm taking off!"

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DO CHORES!?!?!? I'm not the type of person to do anything hair related, so I ask you this...

How do you use a blow-dryer? Because honestly I don't know. No matter how easy it looks to use, don't let that fool you!

So I really don't like this stuff, but I don't know why but ya. Dats just me!

So comment if you want to be in my reply chapter and have a shout out & Vote if your a pentaholic!

This chapterly hastag is...

#○▪○ What'sABlower!?!?