Group Projects

Yolo! It's just "I" again! And just so ya'll remember my "name" is I.

So the title basically explains it all...

Group Projects

So let me explain to you this in my mind once again...

Sometimes there good and sometimes there major SHIT!

So if it's good it will probably go like this...

You get put or find  the perfect group and you All, and I mean all click. Stuff gets done twice as fast AND you have fun doing it (very surprising, I know)

If it's like the emoji that is a frowning pile of poop ( which they should make)...

Your stuffed into the group with what I like to call "leftovers" and you all literally want to be in the hunger games to kill. Everyone argues constantly on stupid shit like " We should use rainbow INSTEAD of Black and white" like right now do I honestly give a fuck?! Well bish, hell no! So right about now I'm posed and I'm tired and I need Starbucks to save my life. Then the teacher notices and makes the time shorter to finish the project. Thank you soooo much teacher ( that's what I like to call sarcasm kids!)

But I just had a very shitty group for social studies. But one of the peeps in the group was my bestie and she agrees with this 100%.

The last thing I explained is what happened to us, except the was an addition to the chaos...

So basically a dude walked in there like the king of everything and took over like Nero from ancient Rome ( Look him up! Don't ask me! He was an awful emporer) He "commanded" me to draw and at the frickin' last minute he decided that the whole information section was ducking wrong! Like WTF much!

But I just needed to say this, and sorry I cussed. But as always, i want to hear what ya'll have to say. So comment and vote. Tell.me if you've had the beat group I'm the word, or the worst like me...

This chapterly hastag is...

#KidNero=ProjectChaos