Dating thoughts...

So let's be real here...

I make this book so I could share my thoughts and stupid stories, so let's do some thoughts.

My topic today...

7th graders dating

So, let me finish before you peeps reading this go loco. I don't have anything against it, but it's sort of point less. Let me explain....

Say you are my age or in my grade and you pass someone in the hallway, hugging someone and the. When they let go they say " I love you"

It sort of pisses me off. (1) because I want that relationship, but hell my parents won't even allow me to go to sleepovers, so why in the name of heck would they allow me to get a boyfriend (2) peeps this young don't even know what love is (3) a week later you breakup, and when I say it's pointless. It's danm right pointless.

I know a lot of my friends have Bf's, but come on. They've had Bf's since 5th grade. And I'm not just saying one of my friends, let's just say a lot of peeps.

And since people are dating at this age *barf* oh sorry I just barfed. But people dating at this age causes major drama. I lost so many friends because of misunderstandings dealing with "dude problems" and it sucks ass. BIG TIME!!!

And teens my age don't need a distraction, now let me explain again...

I have to deal with...

*volleyball

*grades (maintaining my a's)

* finishing homework 😭😭

* parents

*newest trends

*plans for the weekend

*dog sitting ( not literally)

* my friends bugging me on how many guys I have as friends ( piece it together peeps)

* and the world

If a add a fucking guy to the picture, danm. I'm gonna turn into Miley, crying and swinging on a metal ball naked. But hey, that's pro ball what's gonna happen anyways, so Ya.

What do you guys and gals think of dating in 7th grade? Comment and tell me, I think I'm gonna make a part 2 of this where I respond to anyone's comments.

So let me be perfectly clear when I say " People have different opinions" I don't care if every one dislikes toms now, I'm still gonna wear them like a boss, but what I'm trying to say is that I respect people's opinions, and opinions open up my world a little more everyday.

So comment and vote on what you think, M'kay?

The chapterly hashtag is......

#7th-grade-so-called-love😪