500! and Pitch Perfect 2!

HI GUYS I HERE! and I am so f-ing happy right now!!!!

So I just hit 500 reads and achieved my goal! This is awesome! Thank you peeps so much! Since I made it to 500 reads I can now see the demographic setting on wattpad!

So that's basically when you see what readers read your books ( it's anonymous, don't worry) It also shows me what percentage of a place has read my book! That's amazing! I have readers from Australia and India and Canada! And 90% of my reads are from the U.S! THANK YOU PEEPS!

This is literally soooooooo f cool! Now that I'm in a happy state of mind, I believe it's time for a new story...

ROLL CLIP!

########################################

" Mom... I just wanted to say I love you and thank you soo much for driving me here! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I shouted practically hopping like a bunny

" Okay thanks for saying that for the 10th time I..." said my Mom

" I CAN"T HELP MY EXCITMENT THOUGH MOTHER!!!" I shouted

( People started to stare, but did I care... maybe a little but for the most part HELL NO!)

My mom was taking me, my aunt, my best friend, and her family to see the new movie... Drum roll please...

PITCH PERRFECT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

OF COURSE I"M DYING OF EXCITEMENT RIGHT NOW! I NEED TO SEE MY CHILDREN!!!! ( my children= Pentatonix+PitchPerfCrew+Smosh+EveryAnimeIHaveWatched+EveryGayYoutuber!)

So my bestie is chillin' when were in the movies watin' for the movie to start, but am I chill? OH HELL NO!

Like I said earlier I was bouncing like a bunny. A bunny on steroids.

I was super anxious! I mean! ITS PTX IN THERE FIRST MOVIE! I NEED TO BE SUPPORTED OF MY A CAPPELLA BABES!

The lights were Turing darker and darker by each commercial and I was going to flip out of faint. I didn't know which one so I just kept it to my self.

FINALLY The movie starts.

*Time skip*

( I am NOT giving away spoilers! I am not that kind of person! And anyone who does that... well you just piss me off.)

Okay! So movies over and PTX had a couple of scenes... and I cried during them. Yes, okay, blame me, I am OBBSSESED with them. There is no containing me if there is Mitch Fuckin' Coby Grassi. I will push through any crowd to get to them, or die trying.

( Got that from one of my vball T's. The shirts all like Get digs or Dive trying. that's only funny to a Vball player. XD)

So I saw it and overall the movie was good, but I wish it had more music I could relate to. Most of the music, well, I didn't know it sadly. But the movie was good. IN my opinion, I don't really like that it's held 3 years after they won the thing in the first movie. I sort of threw me off. And the new characters threw me of too. And the only way I could tell Stacy was Stacy is because she was sex hungry as usual.

but for the rest of the ride home everyone in there made fun of home me crying when I saw PTX. Gezz ass-holes don't know good music and people when they see them... honestly....

#############################################

So that's that and ya! This was actually a while ago, but time goes by so fast I forget to update... :3 sorries

This chapterly hashtag is....

#PItchPerfect2

#PTXOnMyWayHomeTour

#MYBABAIES!

#GetPitchSlapped

#<3