Divorced Parents Talk

So I told you I was going to write a chapter on this and I will.

Do I don't think I'm the only one with divorced parents, but I know the struggles.

I only have two parents and there both single (that's so weird to say... I get the shivers) but I still love them but there are some things that tick me off.

So when I was little I never knew something like this was going to happen...

I feel like most of the time that it's my fault that my parents love turned into hate. I made them argue over me (for reasons) and I feel like I just made it worse by crying. When I cryed about this shit, they both saw that they didn't have the spark anymore. And I caused that.

It's bad, but I always ask about this to my parents individualy.

" Do you still love him?"

" Do you still love her?"

The usually avoid the too because I'm too young, and once I did tell them how I felt (about me causing this) and they always said...

" Oh no honey, it's not you, it was us."

Wow... most chessiest line ever... That makes me feel soooooo much better *sarcasm*. But they always say that it was because of taxes, but I don't believe in  that bullshit.

I still wish I had a sibling because I feel lonely as fuck. Litterally, I'm able to get away with a lot of things because I'm usually alone. *wink wink* (lol I know what your thinking, and EW NO!)

But one thing I hate about having shared custody is that I'm treated like property.

" Hey can I have her on this day?"

" Sure, but could I trade you this day?"

Like what am i!?!? Your personal beach house that ya'll share?!? *snap snap* Naw, I don't think so BITCH!!!

But glad I could vent this out to my peeps, but let's end on a good note...

At least I could celebrate my birthday 4 times! Ayeeeee! This happens because I have one with my mom\friends, then one with mom\family, then another with my dad\friends, and lastly it's my dad/family. At least that's a plus *shrug*

So this chalterly hastag is....

#Pro's&Con's