The Feels

Hey guys!!! "I" here!!! I'm sorry it's been so long, but we have some catching up to do...

So for this chapter, I'm letting you guys know a  little bit about my personal life, and I'm willing to help anyone who needs advice! :)

So first thing first... I have a confession...

OK! So I have this really bad habit I usualy do yearly, but this year it's different...

So every year since 2nd grade I have had a crush on a different boy yearly. like it changes every year along with my grade, and the bad thing is, is that I usually develop feelings for the guy based on his looks...

Dang... I need Jesus...

BUTT!!! ( ha, I take every oppurtuntiy to say the word butt lol) This year is different...

I acctually still like my crush...

For me this is scary and an achievement!!!

This is good becuase I acctually like him for his personality AND his looks!!! I mean he is very hot based on societys anwsers... ( But even I think he's hot)

He isn't akward, he could blend in with any crowd making him approachable, and he plays basketball ( My second favorite  sport!)! He really is nice, but this is the scary thing...

Is it weird that this year in 7th grade my bad habbit breaks? I'm not saying that I'm desperate for love, but I usually lose intrest in guys because after that one year of being in class together, we end up in different classes and I lose my intrest in them. ( Terrible, I know..)

But, this time it's different, and it's been on my mind lately. Like even though my current crush isn't in my class this year, I still like him. I get really shy when I'm around him and I foget that he's human. but then once I remind myself that he's just a guy, I start to calm down. Sometimes he even touchs my shoulder and I feel really tingly.

UGHHHH!!! I don't want to be like my friends who are boy crazy!!! I want to be "I"!

But there's one problem with my crush... But its not my crush... It's my EX-friends friend. ( Wow, I sound really pathetic right now....)

So me and my friend who was mentioned in the first chapter, well, we basically got into a fight. She wasn't really the ideal friend. A NORMAL friend would alwasy listen to what you have to say, never leave your side just because their bored of you, and don't use you to talk to boys. And people with  realy friends, I say cherrish them. FOREVER!

Real friends come once and a life-time, so never judge a book by it's cover. A persons who seems intimidating probally gives you glares because their all alone. I've learned to never, NEVER! Judge a book by it's cover.

This "friend" I got into a fight with is the tipical "pop"

Make-up coverd face, short clothes, and hair DYED blond. Thats right, she didnt like herself, so she changed herself to what others might like. She goes with crowd and there's nothing wrong with that, but that doesn't mean you forget the people that COULD have saved you. Saved you from the people who make you fake.

Well her friend has a crush on my crush ( DRAMA BOMB)! So basically her friend, Lets call her X. and lets call the friend that used me B. ( FOR BITCH!!!!!)

So one day in 6th grade B told me that X had a crush on my crush since kindergarten, but in 7th grade I learned that after I developed feelings for "him", she did also. So basically I get first dibs, right?

So even though we dont have the same classes anymore, I occassionally bumb in to him and say hi. Litterally all we say is Hi and it very akward considering that this is Middle School. If you were caught at my school talking to the oppistie gender, that meant...

A) Your together

B) She wants the "d" ( don't even ask...)

C) they are close friends depending on how long they hang with each other. Like daily or only for lunch or something.

Ya, my school needs a bit of a touch up...

So that's it for this Chap, thanks for reading and I'm making agoal for myself...

To get 500 reads by March before I get to see Pentatonix!!!! ( Ya... Be jelous...)

I really hope that I could make this a really good book and I love all who reads this :)

This Chapterly Hashtag is...

#DRAMA-BOMB!

# CrushAlert

#OhNoUDidin't!!!