𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Warning!!!!

You HAVE TO read the 'Prologue' to understand what is happening in the other chapters!!

Also, the main character (Michael) Is a guy, sorry if all keep getting him mixed up for a girl. :)

"Hey Chico, look over there," I said while nudging my friend and pointing to the old creepy house. "You see that spooky house over there?" I continued.

"Yes, what about it?" He asked me while looking over there.

"They say, 'There is a woman that liv-.' " I tried to explain but then, Chico interrupted me.

"How!? What person in their right mind would live there?" Chico dramatically questioned.

"Let me continue, please. The woman that lives in that old house. They call her, 'The Ager.'" I said while we crossed the street and walked towards the house.

"The Ager? What kind of name is that?" Chico smirked.

"She is called that for a reason, Chico. The woman takes children, like us, and does something terrible to them. I don't know what she does to them but, I have seen the children go in the house normal, and then come out like zombies. It's like she took their soul or something" I explained.

"Yeah right, let me go talk to this 'Ager' woman," Chico said and started running towards the door of the old house.

"What are you doing, stop!" I yelled.

However, by the time he finished his sentence, the door slammed open and a hand popped out. The hand was old and wrinkly, the hand grabbed him by the shirt and yanked him towards the door.

"What the-," Chico said, but it was too late. He was already pulled into the house and the door slammed shut. At that moment I knew I was never going to see my best friend again...

Freeze! Don't move!

Before you move to the next page, I want to know what you think about this story so far!

What do you think is going to happen? What do you think about the characters? Was it well said? I want to know what's going on in your head after reading the Prologue. Are there any mistakes? (Spelling, grammar, punctuation?)

Also don't forget to vote, comment, and share! (If you liked this story please give it a shoutout on your message board so other people can enjoy it too!)

Add to the reading list updating Wednesday and Friday!

Thank you! And happy reading!