Chapter 4 - The Ager

After about five minutes of running from the creepy little girl, I finally lost her. Thank god! I am so tired from riding at full speed that I needed a nap! I rode off to my bike and ran upstairs and flopped down on my bed and went into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bang, Bang, Bang. Wtf? I thought while falling off my bed and onto the floor.

"Michael Jennson. We would love to talk to you." Yelled someone from outside my front door.

"Coming, who is it?" I yelled while running down the stairs.

"It's Officer David and Officer Anthony. We want to talk to you." One of the officers chuckled, as I got to the door.

"Come on in, did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble?" I asked as I opened the front door. We then walked into the living room.

"Michael, Me and Officer Anthony have some questions for you regarding a missing child report of a boy named Chico." Officer David said while showing me a flier. I looked at it and he took it back, folded it, and put it back into his shirt pocket.

"Where are your parents? Wewould like to talk to them as well." He continued.

"They... They died when I was young. That's one of the reasons I have those pills." I explained as Officer Anthony picked up the bottle of my depression pills (Zoloft), that was sitting on my coffee table.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss Michael. But let's start our questions." David sighed.

"What do you know about the kid Chico? Did he have any enemies, anyone he hated? Who are some of the people he used to hang out with? Where did he use to hang out at?" Officer Anthony questioned as he pulled out a notepad and pencil.

"Well, Chico was one of my closest friends since birth. When he went missing I become depressed. I'm... I'm fine now," I lied. "Me and him used to hang out here with some of my friends, he was shy to them. We also used to hang out here and watch anime and play lots of video games." I told them.

"Mama. Thank you for your time. Oh, and one last question. Where was the last time you seen Chico, since he becomes missing?" Anthony questioned while writing down everything I had just told him.

"Why are you asking this now? It's been one whole year he's been missing. Don't you think it's a little too late to investigate people?" I shouted while trying not to answer the dreaded question.

"Michael, answer Officer Anthony's question," David said while looking me straight in the eye.

"I have last seen him at school, almost a year ago." I lied.

If I did tell them what happened to him at the Ager's house, they would probably think I'm crazy. I hated thinking about the Ager and her daughter. The creepy little girl that chased me down the street as fast as she could. I also couldn't get over the fact that-.

"Michael. Michael. Stop daydreaming," Anthony smirked as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, are we done here? I have a test to study for." I lied; I just didn't want to be questioned any longer.

"Yeah. I think we have enough information for now. But if you hear anything, and I mean anything. Call us." David said while walking to the door and handing me their card.

"You too," I said then shut the door behind them and ran back upstairs and went back to sleep for the rest of the day.

What do you think is going to happen? What do you think about the characters? Was it well said? I want to know what's going on in your head after reading the first chapter. Are there any mistakes? (Spelling, grammar, punctuation?)

DONT FORGET vote, comment, and share! (If you liked this story please give it a shoutout on your message board so other people can enjoy it too!)

Thank you! And happy reading!