Chapter 9 - The Ager

After finding out that I was in Orthina's abandoned house, All I had to do is find a way out. I first thought about escaping out of the tainted window but, if I did they would shatter if I tried to open them. I looked around to find another way out but, it was too dark, and even if I did find a way out, I still would be strapped down on the electric chair. All I needed to do is get out of the chair the, find a way out.

I looked around the room to see a way out of the chair, I didn't see anything useful but, I did find out where the cords from the electric chair lead to. There were at least six cords leading to one plug. The plug had an extra out lead extension, the extension could hold up to at least ten plugs at once. If I could somehow get to the out lead and plug. I could unplug the cords so that, if they tried to shock me, it wouldn't work.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." The little girl told Orthina while pulling on her dress.

"Go get the leftovers, dear. I think Michael may be hungry too." Orthina told the little girl.

The little girl then ran out of the room and then came back with a little black container.

"What's in the container?" I asked while hope that whatever was in there was edible.

"Take a look." The little girl smirked as she threw it on my lap.

"I can't, I'm strapped down to the chair. Remember?" I said while rolling my eyes.

The girl then took the container off my lap and opened it. She then grabbed into the container and pulled out what looked like a chopped-up hotdog with ketchup. She put it into her mouth and ate it in one bit. She then sat the container back on my lap with the lid off and licked her lips. I looked down at what was inside, and I realized they weren't eating hotdogs covered in ketchup They were eating fingers covered in blood! There were other parts in there too; livers, fingers, and toes covered in blood. Gasp! They were eating rotten human body parts! I then got scared and the container and the body parts fell on the ground.

"What the hell are you doing! That was our dinner!" Orthina said as she ran to go pick up the body parts from off the ground.

"Do you have any... any normal food, and whose body parts are those?" I asked while trying not to gag.

"Eat the food we are eating, or you starve." The little girl smirked.

"I am not eating rotten meat covered in blood! And whose parts are these?" I asked aggressively.

"Take a wild guess whose parts these are." The Ager said while grabbing a liver from the container and plopped it into her mouth.

As she chewed Orthina's wrinkles, saggy skin, and gray hair slowly disappeared. Each bit she too made her younger and younger. It was like her youth came from other people's body parts. If she eats other people's body parts, why did she steal Chico's soul, and more importantly, why is she going to steal MY soul? I thought.

"How? What? Who are you?" I said with confusion.

"I'm an Ager," Orthina said while finishing what she was eating.

"What is an 'Ager.'" I asked hoping I could find out the truth, not the rumor...

"Ugh, I'm an Ager. It's in the name Age-r. I become a young woman for a couple of minutes. When I eat other human's body parts. I especially like their livers." The Ager explains while licking her lips. "When I have a soul of a living thing, I become my young self for mouths!" The Ager said.

"Eating people and stealing souls. You're not a human! You're a monster!" I yelled while screaming and kicking.

"Shut up!" Orthina yelled.

She grabbed a remote and pressed it. The remote turned on the electric chair's shockers. The Shockers glowed a light blue color and made a buzzing noise. Orthina then clicked another button on her remote and I felt twenty volts of electricity going into my body.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. I Screamed as the volts when though my veins and body.

It then went black.

What do you think is going to happen? Was it well said? Wants to go on in your head after reading this chapter. Are there any mistakes? (Spelling, grammar, punctuation?)

-DONT FORGET: vote, comment, and share! (If you liked this story please give it a shoutout on your message board so other people can enjoy it too!)

-Thank you! And happy reading!