Crest Colony: Origins Pt 1

Davis and Ken were having a good time with Hikari and T.K. the group walked down to Yolie's family store. Codie couldn't come because he had an important family matter.

"Davis, Ken, what are you guys doing?" T.K. whispered in the two's ears. The two boys were holding on to eachothers hand in broad daylight. If the two got caught then they would be sent to die. The group knew of this and tried to hide their relationship.

Ken was dating a girl named Yachi and Davis was dating a girl named Natsu. But the two girls knew that they were being used as a cover up. They even agreed to do it, heck they offered. Because the same thing was happening with them.

It was a great turn out, only problem was Davis and Ken liked to test boundaries more often then not. T.K. had to keep them in check most of the time.

"Fine" Davis mumbled letting go of Ken's hand.

"Good grief, what are we going to do with you?"

When they entered the shop, they saw Yolie, Natsu and Yachi there crying.

"How did they find out?"
"Well my dad suspected something and called the district purge officer. Told him everything" Yachi put a hand on Natsu's back to calm her down.
"They know about Suga-san and Daichi. And I think next year were next"

"What about next year?" Davis asked taking a quick glance at Ken who was visibly shaking after hearing Sugawara and Daichi's names.
"Sugawara and Daichi are going to be unwanteds because Natsu's dad found out about their relationship" Yaichi looked at Natsu before continuing.
"And I think that we are too. I think the cats out of the bag."

"Wait I thought Daichi was dating Michimya?" T.K. asked.
"Nope that was a cover up"
"I'm guessing Kiyoko and Suga was also a cover up" Kari said.
The two girls nodded.

"Tho Kiyoko and Michimya lied saying they didn't know about it. Good thing the two weren't actually dating for it to sound believable.

They day of the purge for the older group had came.

Davis, Ken, Kari, T.K., the Hinata twins, Yachi, Kageyama, Yolie, Cody, and tsukishima and Yamaguchi, sat in the stands waiting for the names to be called.

Officer:
Joe
Kiyoko
Michimya
Enoshita
Izzy
Mimi

Warrior:
Asahi
Sora
Matt
Ushijima
Nishinoya
Tanaka

Necessary:
Kita
Semi
Omiomi
Narita
Kinoshita

Unwanteds:
Taichi
Daichi
Sugawara
Kuroo
Bokuto
Kenma
Akaashi
Oikawa
Iwaizumi

The group was stunned, many unwanteds in one year. The group was scared. They were the next group of unwanteds for the following year.

And they were right. Except for 2.

Yolie and Codie.

Yolie: Warrior
Cody: Officer.

🌊💙🌊💙🌊💙🌊💙🌊💙🌊💙🌊💙🌊💙🌊💙🌊💙🌊

A/N: hey everyone. This is a tough one to make. I'm going to make a second part of the crest colony. And then make a tales of arcadia origin story after. I'm taking out she-ra because it would be to much character and I'm not all that invested in that show.