Survival: Origins Pt 2

DATA LOG: WE FOUND A WHITE WHOLE THAT HAS THE OPPOSITE FLRCE OF ENERGY. WE ARE TO BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE SAME ENERGY THAT HAS INTERFERED WITH OUR TECH FOR A WHILE...

The data log went on with charts and notes about the gravitational pull. It was interesting to read in Pidge's case. She wonder who wrote them. Though the name and date were smudged.

"Hey Pidge" a voice called out to her from the other side of the table she was seated.

"Hey Matt"

"How's living with the others? Boring yet?"

"No, not boring" she glanced up to look at her brother, "interesting however"

"What do you mean?" Matt asked as he looked at his little sister with interest.

"Well, Kari and T.K. got sent here because they helped hide a relationship. Two actually," Pidge said, "And I met Sugawara because he knows we're I can find old news letters and records for me to spend my time."

"So what have you found?" The older sibling pointed to the paper that was in the girls hands

"Well I fou-" she was cut off by two boys screaming at eachother. She recognized one of the as Taich but the other one was someone she had not met.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO THAT WAY SAWAMURA, I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS AND YOU KNOW THAT"

The boy named Sawamura had a look of anger building up in his face. He looked like he was a Spanish bull seaing the red cape, readying for attack.

"I KNOW FULL WELL THAT YOU DIDN'T! BUT THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU FOR YEALLING AT SUGA FOR HOLDING THE CHILD"

After that was said, said boy walked into the common room with a toddler in his arms, "Hey look. I didn't know this was your kid Tai, I just did what I do with children. Take them to nursery unless they are older them take them to the daycare. I was only taking him to the nursery. You can have your kid back if you want. Here"

Tai took the child in his arms and looked down at him with loving eyes. The small human started to babble nonsense. After a while, he started to make grabby hand motions to Tai's goggles that were hanging around his neck.

"Yeah your mother liked my goggles too" the boy did a single motion to take the goggles of and handed them over to the boy.

"Look Suga, I'm sorry for snapping at you."

"Its fine." There was a small pause before Suga asked, "what exactly did you tell before I came here?"

Sawamura looked scared. Like when a child is caught lying and they make that face of pure shock. Yeah that's what Sawamura was feeling.

"I told him that they were both predetermined unwanteds because of his dad" with that said the Silver-haird man punche his gut.

"Daichi you idiot, think before you speak"

"I mean, he's not wrong. When my dad left to go on that expedition or whatever you want to call it. He didn't send the last journal entry regarding their disappearance."

Pidge and Matt looked at eachother before asking, "Is this the journal entry you are talking about?" Pidge walked over to them and handed them the book.

"That's my dad's hand writing alright" taking a closer look, Tai saw something in the charts that wasn't supposed to be there.

"Can you read that" he pointed to the annotation on the side to the chart, "please"

"Ok" Pidge moved the book so that she could read the note a little bit better. " To anyone who sees this, this is not a normal chart. As I am writing this down, the ship is malfunctioning and messing with communicators Krolia is trying to get us to turn back but home base is telling us to move forward. This is not a chart but a map"