Roommate - 2

Solar was miserable after her breakup. She didn't eat or talk to anyone the first day.

Second day, she seemed unwell so their company decided to give her off. The girls were worried about her and tried to cheer her up. Moonbyul and Hwasa secretly decided to beat Jae-Sung up but couldn't because Wheein found out about their plan stopped them.

Within a week Solar was back to work.

*Solar POV*

I'm just laying in my bed thinking about why my love failed and then my eyes landed on our group picture. The girls have been so supportive and always cheered me up. I guess this is the true love.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Unnie, it's Wheein" I heard from the other side of the door. I asked her to come in.

Her eyes nervously wandered the other side of the room "Where is Hwasa?" She asked with a soft voice.

"She might be at the canteen, as usual." I said and Wheein chuckled.

Wheein sat in front of me fidgeting with her finger. It looked like she is nervous.

"Unnie, I was wondering if I could switch rooms with you."

Her request surprised me and I just looked at her thinking about what to say.

"It's okay if you don't want to switch. I understand unnie." She looked nervous.

She is so cute. How can I say no to her. I agreed to switch rooms with her. She hugged me making me fall on the bed with her on top me.

Just then Hwasa entered our room and eyes us.

She eyed us and said "Interesting"

Wheein got off me and ran to Hwasa. "We're going to roommates again" she said and started jumping around.

Aigoo this kid.

I realized it means I have to move into the room with Moonbyul. Damn it, I should have thought this through before saying yes to Wheein.

I should go and talk to her. It's been a while since I had an actual conversation with her. After my break up, we forgot about our fight and she was there for me like a true friend.

___

*Moonbyul POV*

I am getting bored. Wheein is also not here. I was just laying in bed thinking about what to do just when Yongsun unnie knocked on the door. I let her in.

"Thank God you came, I was getting bored alone" I pulled her inside by her hands and she sat on Wheein's bed.

"I came her to talk to about something" she said with a soft voice.
Oh no, I know this voice. She talks like this when she wants something from me.

"What?" I asked nervously wondering what she wants.

"Um, actually few minutes ago Wheein came to talk to me. Um- so she wanted to, not me, Wheein wanted to-......" she said but I couldn't understand a thing she said.

"Just get to the point unnie" I said getting annoyed.

"Wheein wanted to switch rooms with me and I said yes" She said.

"WHAT? Why did you say yes?" I can't believe she said yes without discussing with me first.

"I know I'm sorry Byulah, I should have asked you first but I just couldn't say no to her" she pouted.

Not gonna lie, she looked cute in that moment. I also remember what Wheein said about Hwasa. It is better if they both spend more time together.

I sighed and said "okay, so when are you moving in?" And smiled at unnie.

Her eyes lit up and she hugged me with excitement. It was so nice to see her happy again. I hugged her back. It was after a long time that I held her in my arms again.

"Thank you for understanding Byul-ah" she hugged me tighter.
As much as I liked being in her arms, I let go of her and just looked at how happy she was.

___

We spent our entire day in helping Wheein and unnie exchange rooms. Finally after a long day, I popped on my bed and unnie in Wheein's, I mean her bed.

It was awkward again. Nobody was saying anything so I tried to break the silence

"We're roommates again" I looked at her and smiled.

She smiled back and said "you know Byul-ah, I realized no matter how much we fight, we go back to normal like nothing happened."

"Hmm" I just agreed because I didn't want to show her that I'm still hurt. I don't know if I'll be able to go 'back to normal' with her.

We looked at each other for a while. "Want to watch a movie Byul-ah?" She asked.

"I'm sorry unnie but actually I have to be somewhere now. I promised to go out with my friend today. So maybe next time?" I apologized because I had plans.

"Sure. Who are you going out with?" She asked.

"You remember Hani? I'm going for a dinner with her" I replied and got up to get ready.

"Oh okay" is all she said.

I got dressed. Hani was going to treat me in a fancy restaurant so I put on my best outfit and make up.

I said bye to Solar and took the spare key with me and told her not to wait for me as I'll be late.