Dream

Wake up sweetheart” is what Yongsun heard as she opened her eyes. She blinked a few times and her blurry vision could see her mom standing beside her bed.
“Few more minutes please eomma” she closed her eyes again.
“Its 6:30 already, you’ll be late for training, please get up now” Yongsun shot open her and rushed towards the bathroom.

This was the day she was going to be introduced to other members of her group. She was pretty excited with a little feeling of nervousness. She was shy when it came to making friends. It was the most-awaited day of her life. Yongsun always wanted to be a singer and this day was very important for her.

Yongsun got ready faster than flash ever could. She wore tight light-blue colored jeans and a black inner with purple sweater over it. Her black wavy hair was perfect and she wore brown boots to finish her look. She got into car with her mom and her mom started driving.

“Mom, why didn’t you wake me up early?” she asked. “Believe me I did, you just said ‘few more minutes please’ and went back to sleep” “Ugh okay fine, I am sorry. I don’t want to be late on the first day of training.” She was moving her leg up and down.
“Don’t worry honey everything will be alright” Her mom looked at her with a soft smile which she reciprocated.

“We are finally here.”  Yongsun did not even move from her seat. She was still moving her leg up and down and looking at her hands. “What happened? I thought it was your dream to join the group, don’t you wanna go? “I am- I just- What if no one likes me? What if no one wants to be my friend?”
“Look at me sweetheart” Yongsun raised her head to look at her mom. “They will not like you, they will love you” Yongsun was still trying to hide her nervousness. “I understand it is difficult to leave your family all of a sudden and move into a room with complete stranger. This is much more difficult for us than it is for you. You are youngest member of our family and we all love you so much that it is very difficult to watch you move out of the house. Remember one thing, just be yourself and everybody will love you. If you try to change yourself to get people like then it is not really you who they like. We are always here for you, call us if you need anything.  Now go and get this!”

“I love you” she said as she tightly hugged her mom. “Love you honey. Take care of yourself” Her mom said as she kissed her daughter's forehead.
Yongsun got down and waved goodbye to her mom.

Yongsun stood outside this huge building which read ‘RAINBOWBRIDGE WORLD’ She waited a few seconds and sighed “This is it”. She went in.