The Sun meets The Moon

A few weeks later.

“Is it too sexy to wear at a trainees meeting?” Hwasa asked Solar showing her a Tube top and ripped shorts.

“That is equivalent to wearing nothing” Solar giggled lying in her bed. “So it’s a yes then? Fine, I’ll wear something else.”

During these past weeks, Solar, Hwasa and Wheein have grown closer to each other. They have been visiting each other’s houses and having dinner together. Solar is not good at talking to people in the first meet but later, people tend to like her for her caring nature.  Now the three of them have become good friends.

“Everything looks sexy on you babe” Wheein said with a wink. The three of them kept joking while getting ready for the meeting.

Three of them were called by their company for a meeting. They took their places and were laughing at a joke that Wheein made.

The door opened and the they stopped laughing.
A man entered the room, followed by a girl wearing loose black T-shirt, black jeans and white sneakers. Her hair was wavy and she seemed to have very appealing personality by the way she walked into the room with confidence.

Yongsun couldn’t take her eyes off of the girl. She was observing her every move. From the way she walked to the way stood beside the man with confidence. The girl gave a smile to Hwasa, looked at Wheein and moved her eyes to Solar. Their eyes were locked when they looked at each other.
Usually Solar is really shy and she does not look at strangers for more than 2 seconds but this girl… She had her eyes on her since she walked it.

Their staring competition was interrupted by the man standing beside the girl.
Solar looked at Hwasa and Wheein nodding their head in agreement so even she nodded her head regardless the fact she did not know what the man said.

Yongsun froze when she heard the girl talk. “Annyonghaseo, Moonbyul inmida. Nice to meet you all.”

“Wow talk about coincidences here, out of any other groups in the company they selected you to complete the group. So happy to see you again.” Hwasa hugged Moonbyul.
“Do you guys know each other?” Wheein asked curiously. Solar was just looking at each of them while they spoke. Shy Solar was back again.
“Remember I told you about the unnie I met when I was in other company? This is the one; Moonbyul unnie.” “Hi, I am Wheein” she waived her hand.

Everyone looked at Solar. “Um- Hi- I-“ Solar could not get words out of her mouth.
“Don’t worry, she is fine. She is like this when you meet her for the first time but later you will find out that she is the most weird of us all” Hwasa said making Wheein laugh.
“She is Yongsun. She is also a member of our group” Wheein introduced Solar and she gave a shy smile to Moonbyul.

They all proceeded towards their dorm and finally the fourth bed also got occupied.