Does she like me too?

As decided Moonbyul showed up to Yongsun's room with all her notes.

The things between them were awkward in the beginning. They both were sitting on Solar's bed facing each other and crossed legs.

Moonbyul tried but she couldn't concentrate and wasn't able to write a rap that was a fit for the song.

Half and hour passed and they still weren't talking. Moonbyul kept writing and crossing it again in frustration.

She let out a huge sigh and finally spoke "I think you three should participate. I am sorry but I won't be able to do this."

Solar just looked at how annoyed Moonbyul was and she somewhere knew that the was her.

She felt guilty again for hurting Moonbyul and tried to make things okay between them.

"Byulah, I know I have said this a lot of times and you may not want to forgive me but I am sorry" Solar couldn't look at Byul so kept looking down.

"You are right. I don't want to forgive you. I always look out for you and you don't even consider me your friend." Moonbyul said with a shaky voice.

Solar tried to take Moonbyul's hand in her own but Byul pulled away.

"I know I have hurt you a lot of times and I am not even worthy of your friendship. But this show is a great opportunity for us Byulah. We are a group, we have to think about Wheein and Hwasa too. We cannot let this group fall because of my mistake."

Now Solar had Moonbyul's full attention. She looked at Solar and was somewhat understanding the group was at stake.

Solar further then explained her behavior the previous night. She said she was overwhelmed with everything. She wasn't angry at Byul because she wanted to help but she was angry at herself because she couldn't handle the Jae-Sung situation.

Moonbyul still was confused whether to trust Solar again or not but for the group, she agreed to become friends again. She also understood when Solar explained why she lashed out.

They apologized to each other and talked about their feelings. They didn't look at the time and it was 1:30 in the morning.

They hurried up and finished Moonbyul's verse. It took them an hour to finalize everything. They were done and were sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Things are better when we don't fight" Moonbyul giggled and looked at Solar who was sitting beside her.

"Yes, I am again sorry for everything. Next time if I hurt you, just go ahead punch me-"

Moonbyul punched Solar on her arm.

"Oww I said next time you idiot" Solar whined while holding her arm.

"What did you call me? An idiot?" Moonbyul said while punching her again.

"Yes an idiot, because you are" Solar said giggling

Moonbyul tried to hit Solar again but Solar stopped her by holding her hand. She held both of Moonbyul's had tried to put them behind her back, in process she got closer to Moonbyul. Byul tried to free her hands but Solar's grip was too strong.

They both were laughing. Solar finally let Moonbyul go and gave her a smile.
Moonbyul looked at Solar and smiled back. Suddenly Moonbyul realized how close Solar was.

Byul's eyes travelled to Solar's lips and and back her to eyes. Solar didn't move an inch and kept her eyes glued to Moonbyul's. This gave some courage to Byul and she placed her hand over Solar's hand held it.

Still no reaction. It seemed like Solar had frozen in time. Seeing the love of her life sitting so close to her, moonbyul couldn't hold in anymore and licked her lips. She started to lean in. She leaned in slowly keeping her eyes locked with Yongsun's.

Solar didn't back away instead she closed her eyes tightened her grip on Moonbyul's hand. Moonbyul wanted kiss Solar so badly and now she thought it was her chance to embrace the love of her life.

Their lips were only inched apart, their nose touched and Moonbyul could feel Solar's breath on her lips and as she was about to lock lips, Solar's eyes shut wide open and she realized what she was about to do. She pushed Moonbyul away and yelled "what the hell do you think you are doing"

"Unnie- I jus-"

Moonbyul panicked and got up from the bed. She couldn't speak properly.

"Jae-Sung was right. I should have not trusted you."

No matter how hard they tried, things always fell apart.