Let's be friends... again

It had been 5 days since the girls were on vacation.
There was not a single day when Solar had not called Moonbyul. She was worried about her but all Byul did was ignored her.

Byul needed some space and time to contain herself. She was overwhelmed with Solar finding out about her feelings and she was afraid that it would change Solar's behavior towards her.

Moonbyul just returned home after meeting her friends and started feeling lonely as soon as she entered her room. It was very difficult to ignore Solar but it was necessary. Byul was laying in her bed staring at the ceiling and thinking why did she fall in love with someone she can't have.

"Are you ready to leave tomorrow?" Her mom's voice brought her back to reality. "Huh?"
"I asked if you are done packing? You're going back tomorrow, right?"

Byul got up from her and went to hug her mom tightly. "I don't want to leave you eomma, I want be here with you." a tear shed from her eye.

"Honey, I know it is difficult for you. You have come a long way since the day you started. This is what you wanted, right? You've worked hard for everything, don't let anything stop you now. You're Byul, you were born to shine. Also, I am always with you. I love you."

"I love you so much eomma." Moonbyul said through sniffs. "I am feeling better now. I will not give up."

They both gave a smile to each other and Byul continued with her packing.

While leaving the room, Moonbyul's mom stopped and said with a smile "And also, if your love is true it will always come back to you."

Byul panicked and started searching for her diary.

But nope, her diary had been in her drawer the whole time. Her mother didn't need to read her diary to understand her feelings.

Byul's mother smiled at her and said "Come down when you're done. Your dad is waiting in the car. He is coming to drop you this time."

"Yes mom, I'll be there in 5"

----------

Yongsun was the first one to arrive at the company. She settled her stuff in her room, she went to have a meeting with their manager

(ugh why does she have to be the perfect leader? Okay I'll stop fangirling over an imaginary scene. Let's continue...)

The other three arrived at the company and were gathered in their practice room, having fun, talking and doing their thing.

Yongsun was done with the meeting and headed to the practice room. The first sight she saw after opening the door was Byul holding both hands of Whee in and Hye-jin holding both of her legs.
Hwasa said "unnie she looks like a skipping rope, should we try to swing her?"

"Oh my God, stop"
They all turned their head towards the door and they immediately dropped Whee in.

"No one should leave you alone in a room without an adult" Solar still trying to calm herself.

"Wheein-ah, are you okay" solar walked up to her seemed worried.
Wheein giggling "yes unnie I'm fine."

The little girl wrapped her arms around Yongsun and pulled her on the floor beside her.

Solar, unable to breathe with bone crushing hug from Wheein. " Hye-jin also joined them for group hug.

Moonbyul just stood there looking at them.

After a couple of seconds, they all stood up. Wheein and Hwasa could feel the awkward silence between Solar and Moonbyul. They both just stood there looking at each other.

Finally Moonbyul gave in and walked towards Solar, pulling her into a warm hug. Solar was surprised at first but later she hugged Moonbyul back and both gave each other genuine smiles.

"Welcome back unnie, I missed you."
"Oh really? Is that the reason you answered my calls every time I called you?" Solar replied in a sarcastic tone.

Byul did not answer, she just looked at her feet and swayed back and forth.

Solar immediately tried to make her feel comfortable and said "It's fine but  you are going to make it up to me by taking me to my favorite restaurant for lunch."

"Really? So you are not mad at me?" Moonbyul felt guilty for her behavior and kept looking down.

"Of course not Byulah, I cannot be angry at you for what you feel" She gave Moonbyul an assuring smile.

"Now c'mon guys we have to practice the Piano Man choreography"

All of them worked hard, they participated in making the choreography.

---

During practice, Wheein pulled Solar aside and requested her to end the practice early.

"Why Wheeinah? we just got back from break. We are soon going to release another EP"

"Please, please, pretty please. I have to meet my friend who is not well, I haven't seen her years. Please Unnie.

Solar sighed and said okay.
" Listen everyone, I think that's it for today's practice, we'll continue tomorrow"

The four of them were talking, "What happened Unnie? Were we not supposed practice till evening and then have a meeting with Do Hoon nim?" Hwasa asked

"Yes but Wheeinah has to go visit her sick friend. I guess I will have to talk to Do Hoon nim and ask him for one more day." Solar said with a little worried voice.

"I'm so sorr-" Wheein was feeling sad but Solar cut her off "It's okay Wheeinah, I will take care of it, you can leave if you want"

"You're the best Unnie" she hugged her and left the room.

"So now it's only us, shall we continue the practice?" Solar asked getting into her position.

Moonbyul and Hwasa were already at the door about to leave.

"What? Did you hear something unnie?" Hwasa asked Moonbyul teasing Solar.
"No, I didn't hear anything. The only thing I hear is my stomach and it wants some food." 

"I give up" said defeated Solar. Three of them started going back to their rooms.

They stopped in front of Hye-jin's room.
"So unnie I was thinking we could go out for lunch today, the three of us" Moonbyul asked barely making eye contact with Solar.

"I'm sorry unnie I have some work to do, you both can go if you want. I'll see you both in evening."
Hwasa just wanted them to sought out things so she didn't go along.

"Okay, all the meetings are done, I'll talk to Do Hoon nim then I'm free. See you later then, Byul" Solar went on her way to her room.

Moonbyul was about to leave but Hwasa held her hand.
"Unnie, don't mess up this time and make things right, okay?"

Moonbyul nodded and they both smiled at each other.

Hwasa went in her room and Moonbyul went to get ready for her lunch with Solar.