The revelation

"Byul" Solar turned and looked at Byul with a mixture of sympathy and anger on her face. They both looked at each other for a couple of seconds before Moonbyul rushed towards Solar and snatched the diary out of Solar's hands.

Moonbyul got furious and started yelling "Why did you touch my diary? Don't you understand that it a PERSONAL DIARY." Moonbyul was feeling extremely guilty for leaving her diary open on the night stand. Many thoughts were running through her head, she still wasn't sure if Solar had read anything or read some of it or had read nothing at all.

Moonbyul saw Solar holding her open diary and lost it. She could not look Solar in the eyes so she kept looking down and was hoping Solar did not know about her feelings.

Moonbyul loved Solar so much that she did not want to ruin her relationship with Jae-Sung. She wanted to see Solar happy. She thought if Solar found about her feeling then everything would change. She knew Solar would not like to see her suffering and she would show sympathy. Moonbyul was looking for love and not sympathy.

Moonbyul threw her diary in her drawer and locked it. "You should have not touched it unnie. You have ruined everything." She was about to leave but Solar stopped her.

"Please wait. Can we talk Byul-ah?" Solar gently held Byul's arm but Byul yanked it off and shouted "What do you want to talk about now? You know everything now."

"I am sorry, I am so sorry. I should have known about your feelings. I was so stupid to not notice it. I just want to talk about this situation, and mostly about US."

"I don't even want to see your face, let alone talk with you." Moonbyul gave a cold look to Solar before storming out of her room.

Moonbyul did not know what to do and where to go. She went out in the garden and sat on a bench, crying. It was raining but Moonbyul could care less. She just sat there alone thinking about Solar. She knew that she should have not behaved like that with Solar but anger had taken over her and she yelled at Solar.

After what seemed like hours, she ended up in front of Hwasa's door. She knocked on the door, it took a while for Hwasa to open the door as it was late and she was fast asleep. Hwasa was surprised to see Moonbyul standing in front of her and took few seconds to analyze the situation.

Moonbyul was drenched, tired and her eyes were all red from crying. Without asking a single question, Hwasa took her inside and gave her a towel to dry up. She made sure to give some warm clothes and made hot chocolate for her.

"Here, please drink it unnie." Hwasa handed her a cup of hot chocolate. "Now tell me how the hell did you end up like this?" Moonbyul was sitting on Hwasa's bed with her legs folded and kept looking down at her hands. She did not utter a word since Hwasa took her inside. Moonbyul wanted to talk about it but also kind of didn't want to talk about it.

Byul lifted her head up to look at the girl sitting in front of her. Hwasa seemed worried to see Moonbyul like this. Byul then decided to tell everything to Hwasa.

"She knows about my feelings now. What am I supposed to do?" Moonbyul cried again.

Hwasa stood there with her eyes wide open and could not process what Moonbyul just said. "WHAT?" Hwasa asked with surprise and Moonbyul kept repeating "she knows about my feelings"

"It is okay unnie. Everything will be fine."

"How? Everything Is changed now. She will never want to talk to me. I know she will not want to be my friend anymore."

Hwasa tried convincing Moonbyul that Solar is still her friend and Byul should talk to Solar. Moonbyul is too oblivious to understand that Solar loves her too, as a friend.

After Moonbyul explained what happened, Hwasa comforted Byul and tucked her in one side of the bed and she slept on the other. They had to rest because they had a meeting next morning.