The Date - Part 2

Wheein, Hwasa and Moonbyul had arrived at their favorite restaurant. They ordered whiskey for Moonbyul and beer for Hwasa. Wheein was not going to drink that night as she had driven them here.

Also, they needed someone to handle them when they get drunk.

"So, what's going on with you? It's been so long since we have talked about our personal lives. All we talk about is work." Moonbyul said.

"We are fine unnie but are you okay? We know everything is difficult for you. Solar unnie is not able to concentrate much in the practice. You handle situations pretty well. We thought you need a break so this is the reason we invited you for drinks tonight." Wheein said with a sad expression on her face.

"Thank you so much Wheein. I am trying guys, I hope one day I will be able to get over unnie. Now let's forget about it and enjoy our night"

After having a couple of drinks, Hwasa started getting wild on the dance floor. She got a couple of numbers from hot guys and even girls were hitting on her.

Moonbyul kept telling everyone that she is a singer from a girl group Mamamoo. It became little difficult for Wheein to handle them so she decided to take them back to their rooms.

Both the girls fell asleep in the car while Wheein drove them back to their rooms. She woke them up and helped them out of the car.

They were heading to Byul's room and stopped as soon as they saw Solar and Jae-Sung standing near Byul's room. He was holding her waist and she was standing very close to him. Their faces were inches apart. It looked Solar was about to kiss him.

Solar looked in their direction and made eye contact with Byul. She then again looked into his eyes and started leaning in. Byul could not see this so she just closed her eyes. She handed her keys to Wheein and asked to give it to Solar and inform her that her keys are not the table.

Byul turned around and left the hallway. Hwasa followed her and Wheein was just standing there awkwardly for Solar to bid him goodbye.

Solar then glanced at the girls but saw only Wheein standing there. She changed her mind and gave a kiss on his cheek instead. She hugged him goodbye and walked towards Wheein.

"Hey, how was your date unnie?"

"It was incredible. I never thought someone like Jae-Sung will ever fall for me. He made everything special. By the way where is Byul and Hwasa?"

"I am glad you had a great time. Byul and Hwasa went to talk about something, I guess. Byul unnie asked me to give this key to you. She said that your room's key is on the table and you can take it from there."

Solar took the key form Wheein and went inside Byul's room. She turned on the lights and started searching for her key. She saw the key on the night stand and went over to take it. She picked the key up but her eyes landed on the open diary of Moonbyul.

---

"Wait unnie. Where are you going?" Hwasa ran behind Moonbyul and stopped her by holding her hand.

"I don't know Hwasa, just leave me alone." Hwasa did not lose the grip on the elder girl's hand and puller her into a comforting hug. "Everything will be okay unnie, I am here for you."

Byul hugged her tighter. Hwasa held Moonbyul in her arms for few minutes. After Byul stopped crying, Hwasa let her go and asked if she wanted to stay in Hwasa's room for the night. Moonbyul needed someone so she accepted Hwasa's offer and decided to stay with her for tonight.

It was dark and they were the only ones standing in a corner of the hallway. Hwasa jumped when Wheein scared them both and Byul started laughing. The maknae line was happy to see their unnie smiling.

"Wheein-ah did you give the key to unnie? I don't know what had happened to me in that moment. I just did not want to see Solar."

"I know unnie but for how long are you gonna avoid her? You will have to talk to her soon." Wheein was explaining it.

Suddenly Moonbyul remembered something and rushed towards her room. She said she will meet them later and asked them to return to their rooms.

When Moonbyul entered her room, she saw Solar holding her diary.