5 | Clumsiness has Consequences

"All I want is the taste of your lips"

'I'm here'

The brightness of my phone contrasts with the black letters written on it. It's two in the afternoon and Tom is waiting in front the building he dropped me off last night.

"Bye girls, see you later!" I scream into the room while quickly grabbing my purse and stepping out of the door. I don't wait for their responses.

My wavy hair is messily put into a ponytail which underlines my facial features and the silver of my glasses. I'm wearing blue washed-out jeans with a white crop top revealing a small part of my skin topped with an oversized flannel.

I reach the door downstairs and make my way to the Lamborghini waiting for me. The door opens automatically at my arrival and I climb in the car.

"Hey Mika," the handsome man next to me embraces me into a side hug and I smell his expensive cologne.

"Hey Felton," I grin and put my seatbelt on.

I take the opportunity of his distraction due to him driving to look at him. His hair looks just as soft as yesterday only a bit messier. He's wearing a dark pair of jeans with a plain white shirt and a grey-ish cardigan. Despite his simple outfit choice he doesn't look ordinary. There's something different about him like the veins in his hands revealing themselves when he tenses or the wrinkles on his forehead appearing whenever he raises his eyebrows. Like the dimples on his cheeks when he sends me one of his smiles or the way he makes my stomach flutter whenever his eyes land on mine. He's just different.

We arrive at a nice house and Tom parks in the driveway. When we get to the front door and he opens it the black Labrador puppy from his pictures comes bursting out.

"Oi Willow darling, it's all right," he smiles while bending down and running his hands over the puppy's fur. "This is Mika."

I smile and the black dog turns excitedly to me.

"That's my pup Willow. You can pet her if you want. She doesn't bite," he says with a proud smile on his face.

I bend down to let my hand glide over her head and back and she gets so excited that she starts jumping.

"Willow down! No jumping!" Tom commands and looks at me apologetically. "She gets a little too excited sometimes."

He takes my jacket and puts it on a hanger for me and leads me inside what seems to be his living room. There's an old-looking brown couch contrasting the modern TV in front of it. Next to it is the open kitchen with the eating area. It's all very clean but still comfortable in a way. Though he probably has a lot of money, he lives pretty normally which makes him even more attractive.

"You can make yourself at home," he offers nodding to the couch. "I just have to give her something to eat real quick."

I sit down on the couch as I watch Tom walking into the kitchen and pulling out a bowl to fill with dog food. After he sets the bowl down and leaves Willow to it he makes his way over to the couch and sits down next to me.

"Willow is such a sweetheart," I admit looking at her waggling her tail.

"She is, isn't she," Tom looks at his puppy and I can see by the look in his eyes how much he loves her.

"So, do you always take girls home on the second date?" I ask sarcastically and he lets out a small laugh.

"Uh, not really, no... To be honest, I haven't been dating for a long time," he admits scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I suddenly remember his ex girlfriend and assume that they must have broken up not long ago. For a moment there is silence with neither of us saying anything until Tom saves us from the awkwardness.

"Anyway, I thought we could make pizza? And Tiramisu for dessert?"

"Sounds great."

After talking for a while we find ourselves in his rather small kitchen. He pulls out every ingredient one by one and hands them to me, so I can put them in the bowl. When he gives me the flour it slips out of my hand and lands on the floor leaving a hill of white powder.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," I take a cloth and drop to the floor to clean up the mess I made.

Tom seems to have wanted to do the same since he kneels down at the exact same time. He lays his hand on mine wanting to take the cloth and my head shoots up.

"It's okay, I can clean that. Don't worry," he smiles and my cheeks feel as hot as fire.

His eyes lock with mine and I feel myself drowning in the deep waters of his soul again. Our faces only centimeters apart, noses almost touching, hands still holding. I can feel the warmth of his breath on my skin and smell the expensive scent of his cologne. My heart is pounding in my chest as he slowly leans forward to close the small gap that had yet prevented me from feeling the softness of his lips. My eyes shut close. The flavor of honey, warmth and comfort enters my mouth making him feel so much like home. His tongue slightly plays with my own as his hands find my face. I put mine on his body and the kiss goes on for what feels like an eternity until we both pull away for air.