12 | Getting Heated

"My sole wish is us combined"

I wake up under a set of soft and warm sheets and in fresh clothes. My head throbs with pain and my stomach feels weird. I sit up to find out where I am. The bright light makes me squint my eyes and I look around. I find myself sitting on a wooden-framed bed in a rather messy room. There is a dresser and a desk with a computer and loads of other stuff on it. The wall holds a few guitars and pictures. It looks lovely. There is a glass of water and a pain killer next to me on the night stand and I take it immediately after I spotted it.

I slowly get out of the bed and stretch. The shirt I'm wearing rides up a bit and I pull it back down. It must be one of Tom's. It's a little big but still doesn't quite cover my butt. I have no idea how it got on my body though. After his phone call, I remember nothing. Not a single thing, whether it is how I got here or how I even got out of my dress.

I look around but can't find pants anywhere so I just leave the room pulling the shirt down a little further. I spot Tom standing in the familiar kitchen with his back turned to me. He turns around and smiles when he sees me. His wide grin creates the dimples on his face that I love so much and his eyes sparkle with relief.

"You're awake."

"Yeah...," I say awkwardly pulling on the shirt.

"I- oh- I- uhm... forgot to lay out some pants for you," he chuckles slightly and scratches the back of his neck nervously. "Let me grab you some, quickly."

Tom rushes from the kitchen into the room I just came out of. A few seconds later, he comes back with a pair of black sweatpants and hands them to me.

"Thank you."

"No problem," he intentionally tries to look away from me. "Well, you already know where the bathroom is. There should also be a toothbrush for you on the counter."

I nod thankfully and turn to go to the bathroom. When I realize that I'm probably exposing my whole butt right now, I hurry up and rush in. Closing the door behind me, I look into the mirror. Last night is really showing on my face. Dark circles underline my eyes and my hair is a mess. I pull on the sweatpants and brush my teeth. Then, I wash my face and try to detangle my hair a bit. When I look a tiny bit better, I return to the kitchen with a whole breakfast waiting for me.

"Tom, you didn't have to do this," I say feeling guilty.

"Shut up and sit down," he chuckles and I do as he says.

I help myself to some scrambled eggs and toast and feel his gaze linger on me.

"I'm sorry for last night," I begin after a while, staring down at the wooden table. "I shouldn't have called you. I know it can cost you your job and- oh god, I'm just so sorry."

"Mika, it's fine. I'm glad you called me," he lays his hand across the table on my arm. "I was worried sick about you. What happened last night, anyway? And why weren't you at school?"

"It's just... It's- It's my mum," I put down my fork and swallow thickly. "She had an accident... She- she's in a coma right now... And I just... I couldn't do it anymore... I needed something to... stop the pain... the worries."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," his hand wanders from my arm to my hand and squeezes it gently. "That must be tough for you."

I nod and blink away the tears building up in my eyes. His thumb brushes across the back of my hand lightly and I smile sadly at him.

"I just want her to wake up," I look down at my plate and try to stop the tears.

"I know... She will," he says almost in a whisper. "I'm sure."

After a while, Tom clears his throat.

"Do you... want to take a shower? I bet you're still wrecked from last night. A shower might help. I mean-," he looks at me nervously and let's out a sweet laugh, "I can also drive you home if you want, it's-"

"A shower would be lovely," I interrupt him and he smiles at me. "Let me help you clean up first."

We get up and start clearing the table. Suddenly, we both grab the same plate and our hands touch. I quickly look up at him, neither of us removing their hand until our eyes lock and I find myself drowning in the unknown and dangers of the deep ocean.

"Fuck it," he mumbles and grabs my face.

Then, his soft lips meet mine and the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I've missed this so much. I've missed the sweet taste of his lips and the gentle touch of his hands. I've missed the way he makes me feel, the way my heart speeds up when his tongue plays with mine. I've missed him.

I bury my hands in his hair and his hands travel from my cheeks to my hips and finally under my shirt, or rather his shirt.

"Do you want to join me in the shower?" I breathe against his lips and the way he smirks at me is enough as an answer.

We stumble along the hallway, desperate for each other, already leaving a trace with our clothes into the bathroom. We part for a moment and he turns on the shower for the water to warm up while I take off the rest of my clothes. When he turns to me again, he admires my body. He bites his bottom lip as he looks me up and down, making me feel a little insecure. Then, he quickly takes off the rest of his own clothes.

Our lips collide again and we get into the shower. The hot water runs over my body and steam surrounds us. Tom puts some soap into his hand and smears it carefully on my body starting with my shoulders. When he gets to my breasts he stops.

"Is this okay for you?" he asks concerned and I nod.

His hands carefully cover my breasts and the rest of my body in soap and I do the same to him. His fingers lightly trace across my bare skin before he reaches for the shampoo and squeezes it into his hand. He massages the shampoo into my hair and I melt into his touch. He covers his own hair and we both rinse it out.

When I open my eyes again, Tom is already staring at me. The water is running down his body, leaving little drops on his nose, mouth and chin. I pull him down to my lips again, tasting the water off of them.

Suddenly, he lightly presses me against the cold shower wall and places kisses down my neck. His hands travel down my body, leaving me electrified with every touch. I feel his length throbbing in between my legs and his hands caressing my breasts. I moan under his touch. We're both filled with lust and hunger. We're both desperate for each other, our cravings being bottled up for such a long time. For too long. He pulls away for a second to look into my eyes. His are full of lust and desire.

"Do you want to take a step further?" he asks me, brushing his thumb across my cheek.

"Yes," I breathe against his lips and kiss him again, eagerly.

Shortly after, he pulls away again.

"Are you on birth control?" he asks responsibly.

I give him a reassuring nod and with that he thrusts into me making me gasp and cling onto him. He keeps kissing me while fastening his pace and we both let out regular moans. My fingernails dig into his skin and he goes even deeper. When I'm only a step away from reaching my climax, I look away from him.

One of his hands trails to my throat to make me look at him and I look into his deep blue eyes. His thrusts become slower and harder and with that I release. He looks directly at me while I let out a load moan against his skin. My whole body feels electrified. A feeling I've never felt before. He comes a few seconds after me, letting out a low groan. His cum drips out of me and mixes with my release and the shower water down in the drain.

We look at each other and then I realize that I just fucked my teacher.