21 | I Love You

"Until the end of time."

I haven't talked to Tom after my encounter with Amber. I wanted to, really, but I couldn't find him that day and then all of my exams were coming up and I was just so stressed out. I was happy but busy. I spent my whole weekend studying because I didn't start sooner and then I had an exam every day of the week.

I considered talking to Tom after the 'Art of Film' exam or between my other ones but I figured it was best to just concentrate on university right now. No distractions. He wasn't going to run away. I told myself I would talk to him on Friday, the last day of the semester.

It's Friday now and I just finished my last exam. Excitedly, I make my way to Tom's classroom but when I knock no-one's there. He must've gone home already. He didn't even say goodbye. But I guess, we said goodbye weeks ago.

I told Holly and Evie not to wait for me, so I call myself a cab and give the driver Tom's address. On our way, a lot of thoughts are running through my mind and the excitement turns into nervousness and fear of rejection.

What if he doesn't want to see me?
What if he doesn't love me anymore?
What if he found someone else?

All those 'What Ifs' are literally driving me insane until we finally pull over and I pay the driver and get out. As I stand in front of his house I feel my legs begin to shake and a lump building up in my throat. My heart beats heavily in my chest and I'm scared. I stand there for a moment before I take a deep breath and ring the doorbell.

From inside, I can hear Willow barking and footsteps coming closer to the door. When the door opens a pair of crystal blue eyes meet mine and all of my worries are gone. I'm still his sun. I can see it within them.

"Mika?" Tom's eyes widen and the wrinkles on his forehead become visible. "What are you doing here?"

"Come to see you. You aren't my teacher anymore," I explain and send him a warm smile. "I told you I'd wait for you."

Tom frowns and looks at me through sad eyes. He runs a hand over his face in desperation and sighs.

"Mika, I-" he cut himself off.

"Oh," a sudden realisation hit me, "it never really occurred to me that you wouldn't wait for me."

I swallow thickly as tears start forming in my eyes.

"No! It's not that," he shakes his head and takes my hands in his. "It's the picture... I thought we were on the same page about this."

His voice is traced with confusion and I can see it in his face too. The pain of having this conversation all over again. I totally forgot that he didn't know about the deletion yet.

"Oh," I say again but this time with more enthusiasm, "I forgot to tell you! The picture is gone. Amber deleted it. It's kind of a long story... Can I come in?"

He furrows his eyebrows while I almost die from excitement. The confusion on his face is clearly visible and he scratches his neck nervously.

"Uhm... yes, of course," he leads me into the house and we sit down on his couch. "So... what exactly do you mean with 'Amber deleted it'?"

He's so tense and I can tell he's unsure of what to do and what to believe, so I begin telling him the whole story. I tell him about looking for him and then finding Amber instead, about how she tried to steal his exam, how I threatened her just like she threatened us and then about her deleting the picture.

Tom takes a deep breath and tries to process everything I've just told him.

"And you're sure that it's completely gone?" he asks carefully, eyes fixed on me.

"Pretty sure," I nod and both of our lips curve into smiles.

"Oh god, I love you," he says relieved and leans forward.

His face is only centimetres apart from mine.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," he breathes as our lips brush.

His words make the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"I love you too," I mumble and close the gap between us.

I push him down onto the couch and crawl on top of him, our lips not parting for a second. As I press myself against him, I breathe in his scent and taste the sweetness of his lips. His tongue swirls around mine playfully and I can feel him smile into the kiss. I pull away for a moment.

"I've missed you," I whisper looking deeply into his eyes and losing myself in them.

"I've missed you too," he smiles and crashes his lips back onto mine.

His hands find the hem of my shirt and delicately pull it over my head and he sits up to take off his own. Then, he pulls me onto his lap and I loop my legs around his torso. Grabbing me by my thighs, he stands up with me on his arm and moves into his room. The room I've once slept in.

He carefully sets me down on his bed and removes his trousers before he climbs on top of me. There's already a visible bulge in his boxers which creates a pool in my underwear. He looks at me for consent and when I nod at him, he removes my bra and admires my bare chest. His tongue swirls around my nipples one after the other and I moan as I bury my hands in his hair.

His mouth moves over my stomach down to my pants and his hands hook around the hem of them. He shoots me a look again, though we both know I want it. I answer him by helping him quickly pulling off my pants along with my underwear. He smirks as I reveal my needy centre.

Before turning his attention to it, he first moves his lips back to my mouth and kisses me passionately. Meanwhile, my hands find the hem of his boxers and pull them off. Suddenly, I feel his throbbing length in-between my legs. I pull away for a second to give him the reassurance he needs before he carefully pushes into me. A whimper escapes my lips as his whole length is inside of me. Then, he starts his thrusts slowly and picks up his pace over time.

Our moans mix with the sound of our skins rubbing together and I dig my nails lightly into the skin on his back. He groans and his hips keep pushing into mine as I feel myself coming close to my climax. By his thrusts becoming sloppier and less consistent, I know that he's close too. He brings his finger to my clit and rubs circles into it to bring me to my high. Immediately, I release and my walls clench around him making him cum too. He groans loudly and I moan against his lips.

After we rode out our highs, he pulls out of me and lets himself fall next to me. We lay next to each other for a few minutes breathing heavily. Then, Tom vanishes in his bathroom and comes back with a damp cloth to clean me. He gives me one of his shirts and I pull it over my head while he puts on a pair of sweatpants.