Afterword

Yayyy, you've made it to the end of my story!

First, I want to say thank you to every single one of you who read my story, for all of your votes and for your comments (I love reading them!!).

Now, I would be very grateful if you all gave me some feedback on my story and writing, maybe tell me what you liked and what I can improve! :)

I'm currently not planning on writing a sequel to this fanfiction because I like the ending and I think it's pretty much wrapped up.

Also, I have a lot of school and personal stuff going on at the moment which is why I don't have that much time for writing right now.

I could write an additional special chapter for you though if you liked that idea (let me know).

Another thing I'll be working on soon (after I'm done with all of my exams in April) is a Dramoine fanfiction. I'm planning it to be longer than this one and I have a lot of researching, planning and mapping out to do, so it's going to take some time until I'll be able to upload anything.

Anyways, again, thank you so much for reading my story! It really means a lot to me that people enjoy reading something I write :)

If you want to contact me in any other way than Wattpad, here are my socials:
Instagram: finya.lst
Tiktok: finya

I wish you all the very best! Stay safe and stay healthy in difficult times like these!