SIX

"Why do you want to know?" I asked.

"We just want to help you. Now answer the question."

"No. He was awful to me, and I wish he didn't do what he did, but I dont wish he would die." I rushed out. "Prison time is enough. He's human too."

My answer seemed to really surprise him. His eyes widened, and he leaned back into the chair.

"So even after all he did, you dont want him dead?"

I shook my head. For some reason, my mind told me that he liked this answer. And the other half told me he was about to do something I didn't like.
He got up and left the room. Not that I mind, I would very much like my own space now. These guys are super weird!

Aaron...

After I left Victoria's room, I went to go find my brothers. I knew they all had their thoughts on me taking in the girl for the moment, but I'm sure they all had the same reason for letting me do this without an argument. Well, almost everyone.

Truth is, Victoria reminds me of someone. She reminded us all of someone.

Elizabeth...

I was snapped put of my thoughts when I arrived at the kitchen. All of them were already sitting there, some eating, others just waiting for me to get down.

"I know you all have your thoughts on this, but let me explain." I said.
I never got to speak, because Jacob spoke before me. More like interrupted.

"What is there to explain? You took her in out of pity." He stated.

The others shot him a look that told him to shut up. I did as well.

"I did. She is just a child, and she needed help." I stopped to make sure they all understood. "We will have her here until her wounds are fully treated, and then we will put her in good hands."

"That's if you want to let her go at all." Liam murmered. But I heard.

"Liam, do not bring this up now." I sternly said.

"Wait, your just going to act like you didn't let her slide by you? Your going soft Aaron." David said, giving me a mean glare.
Everyone nodded their head.

"Dont act like you're all above this, because I know you feel just the same as I do."

"We arent. We know how you feel, but this isn't going to help you." Ethan said, patting my shoulder, "or her."

He was right. As much as I didn't want to believe it, he was right.

"Alright fine. I'll think about another option. We'll tall again in the morning." I said, getting up from my seat

I walked up to the second floor, which had all our rooms in it. We all went to bed, probably thinking about the girl downstairs.
I laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. All I could think about was her. She was taling up my mind, and I've only met her for a couple of hours.
My brothers were right, I needed help. Victoria needed help. And I knew I wasn't the best person out there, but a tiny bit of me actually wanted to go against everyone's wishes. But I couldn't help her, if I couldn't even fix myself.

I wish you were here, Elizabeth...

Victoria...

I woke up to a warm feeling on my arms. That, and the loud ruckus outside my door. I could hear shouting and loud stomps of feet. They must not be in a good mood.

I sat up on the bed, letting my feet dangle over the edge, still listening to the sound of bickering. I got up as best as I could, with my leg and my stomach being in their condition, and made my way to the door. It kept going for about five minutes, before something even louder sound shut them all up.

It was the sound of glass breaking.

Should I go? Should I just stay here in this room? It's probably safer, but still! They could be hurt!
I was torn between leaving and staying, but I didn't notice that i was already outside the room. Great. Now I have to commit.

I made my way down the hall- which by the way was very elegant- to the foyer. I slowly walked, holding onto the wall for balance, when I stopped.
Broken glass was everywhere.

I stepped by it, trying not to get hurt. I kept walking, until I came upon a large heard. It was the men I already met, and three other guys.

The new man was surrounded with tall buff bodyguards, while he himself looked pretty tall and buff. His hair was a nice blonde color, and his eyes were a nice light blue. He looked very young-like the twins type of young. He wore a grey suit, that looked really expensive.
The seven of them- which I'm just going to call the brothers now, because they most likely are- were all surrounding him, arguing.
I knew better than to eavesdrop, and after I saw how they were acting (monkeys) I wanted to leave.

But it was like the universe hated me.

I was caught by the man in the grey suit, and all of the brother's attention was now on me. Oh no.

"Is it her?" The grey-suit man asked no one in particular.

"Charles, do not talk to her." Aaron shouted at him, making me jump up a little.

Charles gave him a face, and walked over to me. I was more than terrified now. He stood in front of me, giving me a nice smile. I couldn't return it. Aaron was about to say something, when Charles cut him off.

"You really do look like her." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

At that gesture, all of the brothers turned into wild animals, shouting at him to get away from me. I was a little thankful for that, but I'm sure they didn't need to yell.

"Oh shut up!" Charles yelled, "Aaron." He said, walking behind me and putting his hands on my shoulders. Like a parent would to a child.
"You really need to move on."

Vote to find out the mystery character...