TWENTY - SIX × BROKEN BONES

BROKEN BONES

A few years ago...

Third person...

Liam sat on his bed, staring angrily at the blank page in front of him. The bright screen of the laptop started to hurt his eyes, making him want to shut them tightly a couple times to stretch them. But he didn't.

Be kept his eyes glued to the screen, making a weird noise every now and then, hoping that that would give the answer. An idea at least!

"LEE!" A muffled voiced called from behind his door, "Aaron is calling!"

Liam wasted no time in getting off his bed and pulling his door open.

Making his way through the light creme colored walls, that once made him feel warm and safe, seemed too saturated now.

Tump, Tump

Aaron looked up from his desk, taking his arm off the cool wood. He knew how to act, and when in the present of his youngest brother, he didn't want to scare him off.

Though, he sometimes wished that Liam would have been a little less intimaded. It made Aaron's job easier.

"Come in."

"You wanted me?" Liam asked, popping his head in from the big door.

Liam was normal around Aaron - but it seemed like whenever there was a mention of a job or the family business, he would crawl away into a little form.

"Yeah, come in." Aaron said waving him over. "I need you're help with this guy."

Liam peered over Aaron's shoulder, keeping one hand on the dark sleek desk to keep him steady. He stared at the page on the screen, and then to the paper on the desk.

"Did the client not do the simple work?" Liam asked, kind of  annoyed.

"No - they couldn't." Laim looked at him confused, "they don't know who this guy is. Arent too... trained to know how to find him either. Looks like it's up to you."

Aaron patted him on his shoulder, which felt more like a shove or a slap from a grisly bear to Liam.

"Find dout who he is and-"

"And where he is, I got it. I know." Liam answered. "I'll come back with info!"

He slammed the door shit, creating a loud BAM in the room.

Liam rushed up the stairs, his mind only focusing on one thing. The picture he held in his hand.

He stared at it, the man with a blurry face, the pixels all mumbled jumbled together. He didn't even notice where he was walking.

"Hey!" Logan snapped him put of the starting contest.

"Sor- ree!" Liam sarcastically replied.

"What's that?"

"Out newest target. Didn't you get the news?"

Aaron usually told the family whenever they had a job, so it was strange to both Liam and Logam why they didn't know.