IMPORTANT

This is probably going to be the last announcement for a while.

This is also and update.

Becuase of things going on in my personal life, I am going to be taking a break from everything.

My other story JONESY will be deleted, as I have come to a realization that I can't post the story. I wont go into detail as to why, just know that I think it should be deleted.

As for this story, I will be posting less frequently. Maybe once every week? Twice if everything is good.

And, I know I left you guys on a cliffhanger, and that is also kind of the reason why I'm taking a break. This story isn't well planned out.

I created The Saint for myself, inspired from other authors in this type of genre. Ever since I could remember, I have always wanted an older brother. Being the oldest, AND A GIRL, I feel less than a sister and more like a mother in a way.

When I read these older brother stories, i compare my life to the fiction I'm reading. Of coarse, I'm not saying my life sucks, I could have It way worse. I'm not ungrateful for it, but sometimes I feel like an adult.

If you ever watched the show SUPERNATURAL, then you know what I mean when I say I want to be a kid a little bit longer.

Dean said it to Sam, becuase he didn't want Sam to grow up in the life.

And, things like SUPERNATURAL, older brother stories, they have all made me feel the want for something I can't have.

An older brother.

Dont get me wrong, Parents are great, they try their best... but I feel like there is something different about cliche older brothers.

To feel protected, love, have a shoulder to lean on, have a rock, a supporter, a personal clown, someone to annoy you and apologize right after... I'm the one who has to give it all to my younger siblings.

I dont know what it's like to have those for myself.

And becuase of all these feelings, I created The Saint. An escape, a place where all my wants and dreams came true. In a fictional way, of course, I dont want to be kidnapped...

Becuase I made The Saint so suddenly, i didn't have a clear layout of what was going to happen, no REAL, STURDY PLOT. And i need one.

My goal is to write a novel. A lot of words, but it's a dream. To have a book published and read, I think it's something I want. But what I want even more, is to Express myself in this story. I can do that while being anonymous; creating characters and places based on my own experiences and friends. Created different parts of me in fiction.

But I'm not doing that when I write The Saint.

I want my own story. My story, and still have it be something for everyone.

A true escape.

So, after this, i will post a bonus chapter, and then will go MIA for a while (not too long) to plan out this story.

I know I'm making it all sound so formal, and I dont even know why I'm bothering to tell all of you, I just kinda got a feeling I should.

And... when I do eventually finish this, whatever is going on in my life, I will be sure to come back with improved writing skills!

Also, I'm thinking about changing the cover? Tell me if you think it's a good idea, or if you like the one I have!

Again, if you read this, I thank you.

And...

Say goodbye to [character].