Dean Ambrose

This is for Awesomegirl4569 and I hope you like it!

Alexis' POV

Du du du du-du du du,
Du du du du du-du du du,

Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust or to gold,
But you will remember me,
Remember me for centuries,
And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history,
Remember me for centuries,
Hey, hey, hey,
Remember me for centuries.

"-Alexis!"

I could here the crowd roar as my theme played and once Lilian announced me. I smiled as I came out, more excited than ever before. This was it, this is my moment. I'm finally about to become Diva's Champion after all these years of working my ass off to get here and it's about to become true.

After my entrance, I slipped into the ring nervously but I pushed those feelings away. This is my time to shine and show all those divas backstage what I'm really made of. Nikki Bella was already in the ring glaring at me and I couldn't help the amusement that consumed me at the fact that Nikki was one of my very good friends and if I do win the title from her, she will be the first one to congratulate me.

Pushing those thoughts aside, the ref asked if we were ready and motioned for the bell once we both nodded and Nikki handed the title over. Once the bell rung we were both locked up immediately and we both giving it our all.

Dean Ambrose's POV

I couldn't help the smile that came over my face as I watched Alex take charge of the match and gave Nicole a Tilt-a-Whirl back breaker, followed by a bunch of perfectly on point drop kicks to Nikki's head.

"Dean!" I heard Seth shout down my ear, my hand shooting up to cover it was I turned and glared at the two-toned man. He just laughed and asked if I was ready, to which I nodded and got up from the crate I was sitting on and started making my way to the steps while butterflies filled my stomach.

Alexis' POV

I kneeled in the ring in absolute disbelief. I done it, I pinned Nikki Bella. Not to mention I beat her with her own move, the Rack Attack. I was handed the title, while Nikki screamed at me while making her way out the ring and up the ramp. I stood up with a proud smirk on my face and decided to go 'Vintage Bella' and done a loser sign to her, making the crowd laugh and irrupt into cheers. I walked to the turnbuckles and stood on them, raising the title above my head, tears of joy selling up in my eyes.

Sierra,
Hotel,
India,
Echo,
Lima,
Delta,
SHIELD

My eyes widened and my heart pounded as the three men made there way through the crowd. Although they were known to beat the crap out of everyone, I felt my cheeks blush scarlet because I may or may not have a crush on, Dean Ambrose.

I stood nervously, as they were now in the ring smirking down at me. Dean was in the middle with a microphone in his hand which he raised to his lips,"I have to admit, Alexis, I'm impressed and I think the boys and I made the right decision on this. You see, Champ, we've been looking for a diva to join The Shield for a while now and we thin- no, we know, you, are that diva. So what do you say, will you join us to fight against injustice?" I was shocked to say the least. I dint know what to say, the crowd was chanting yes, and after thinking about it for a while, I knew my answer.

I motioned for a mic, and was given one by some of the crew, who I thanked. "That's quite a big request, don't you think, Dean? But I tell you what, yes, I will join The Shield." I replied, a smirk on my face. Dean smirked back causing me to blush making him chuckle.

My arm was raised and when I looked both Roman and Seth were next to me now and Seth was the one raising my hand grinning down at me. "Oh, but that's not all, Pup." I spun around to face Dean again confused. "You see, Alexis, I've seen you backstage, seen you in matches and just hanging around really, and well- I like you, okay? So I want to ask you a question again. Will you be my girlfriend?" I stood there shocked and surprised, I didn't know what to say, was this just a storyline? "No, this isn't for a storyline." I heard Roman chuckle from behind, while Seth just laughed. I looked away embarrassed realising that I said the last part out loud. "So, what do you say?" I looked back at Dean and grinned mischievously, making him gain a confused look on his face. I turned and handed my title to Seth and he wrapped it around his waist pretending to be a girl, I just rolled my eyes before turning around and leaping into Dean's arms and wrapped my legs around his muscular torso, crashing my lips onto his. He, obviously, wasn't expecting that and took a few seconds to reply but soon kissed back, the crowd cheering louder than ever before.

I jumped off him, leaving him with a dazed look on his face. I didn't answer his question but I think it was pretty self explanatory. I took my title off Seth causing him to pout. I laughed rolling out the ring and walking up the ramp towards backstage but not before turning my head and giving Dean a wink over my shoulder.

Walking backstage I was greeted by a lot of cheering and a huge amount of people came up and hugged me. Everyone from Dolph Ziggler to AJ Lee. The celebration was cut short with someone behind me clearing there throat. Turning around there was Nikki, a smirk on her face and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Sooooo-"

"Shut up, Nicole." This caused a loud round of laughter even from Dean, Seth and Roman, who had just came up from behind me.

*********************
Well this is it
I hoped you liked it
Please vote and comment
And if you want a request, message me
-Christie