Dean Ambrose

This if for LaRhonda2017 and it is a SMUT with a daddy kink, don't like it leave! You have been warned!

LaRhonda's POV

"You ready to go, babe?" Dean asked as we gathered our things, mostly his, from his locker room. WWE is in Vegas tonight so Dean gave me tickets to go to RAW because we both lived together here. "Yeah, let's go." I smiled and grabbed his free hand with my own as we made our way out of the arena into the car park.

We made our ways towards my car and I sat in the passengers side since Dean wanted to drive us home because apparently 'I'm a bad driver.' I rolled my eyes, that's always his excuse when I want to drive. We both chatted and laughed while telling jokes to each other before settling in a comfortable silence. Our house was quite a while away, considering we lived quite a few miles away from the arena.

After a few minutes, I got bored of the silence and was thinking of ways to entertain myself because Dean didn't seem like he was going to start a conversation anytime soon. I looked over at my gorgeous boyfriend and grinned as I soaked up his appearance. I haven't been able to see him for the past three and a half months because he's been on the road but I was happy I was with him again because it's always a good time with him.

My eyes trailed down his body before landing on his lap. I smirked, an idea coming to my head, before I casually rested my hand on his thigh. Dean looked over at me with his eyebrows raised but I just gave him an innocent smile which he seemed to buy because he grinned back before his eyes locked on the road in front of us again. When he looked away, I shook my head, a smug smile making its way over my feature and started to slowly rub his leg. He tensed up as my head got higher and higher up his leg, "Stop it, Rhonda." He managed to get out through clenched teeth, my hand now resting on his bulge which seemed to be getting bigger my the second. I ignored him and started to palm him through his jeans causing him to tighten his grip on the stirring wheel.

My fingers started to fumble with his zipper when his hand stopped me, "I mean it, Rhonda. Stop it or you'll need to be punished." I could feel myself getting wet at him demanding voice. It was raspier and deeper than usual. Dean placed my hand back on my lap before concentrating on the road again. I looked over at him, a smirk on my face at the image in front of me; his usually bright, blue eyes were dark, his defined jaw was clenched, his body tensed and a fairly large boner in his pants. I really have waited too long for this.

Me, being the person I am, completely ignored all of his warnings and placed my hand straight on top of his bulge and unzipped his jeans, my hand going inside and under his boxers to grab hold of his dick. Dean let out a sharp intake of breath before releasing a low moan. I whimpered at the sound, feeling myself start to pool inside my underwear.

All of a sudden, the car jerked to a stop and I looked out of the window and saw our house. Before I could even react, Dean ripped my hand out of his pants, was out the car, by my door and pulling me out. He gripped my arm, pulling me to the front door of the house, locking the car without even turning around or looking.

I was dragged into the house, the door slamming closed behind us and pulled up the stairs, his hand tightening on my forearm. We made it to our bedroom and as soon as the door was closed, I was pushed harshly against it. Dean leaned down, with his hands rubbing all over my body, and whispered, "I thought I told you to stop. You've been very bad, baby girl, and now I'm going to have to punish you." I moaned at that, loving it when he got aggressive.

He started to bite and nip at my neck and I mewled while he did so. He suddenly pulled his body completely away from mine causing me to groan in frustration. He smirked before picking me up and practically throwing me on the bed. I looked up at him as he stood at the end of the bed, his eyes roaming my silhouette while biting his lip. I'm guessing he weren't really patient anymore because he started to rip and tear off all my clothing. Soon enough, I was completely naked and Dean had somehow stripped to his boxers without me noticing. He climbed his way up my body, kissing it along the way making me moan and arch my back up into him. However, as soon as I did he pressed his hand against my chest and forced my body back against the bed and hissed in my ear, "You're going to do exactly as I say, okay? If you don't, you'll get a spanking." He kneeled over my body, my hands now pinned above my head, "But first, I think we need to lay out some rules." He said while smirking deviously down at me.

"Number one: You can't touch me." He said, knowing who much I loved to do that. "Number two: you can't make a sound." He said with a warning glare as I was about to moan as he started massage my boobs. "Number three: you can't cum until I say so." He added, reaching down and starting to make his way down my body with his hands, his body following as he started to rub my clit. I bit my lip to hold back my moan, "Number four: you must do everything I say or you will be punished." He said pulling his hand away, "And last but not least, number five: you can't refer to me as Dean, only Daddy, got it?" I nodded and purred, "Yes, daddy." He looked up from where he was situated between my thighs and glared with dark, lust filled eyes, "No noises." I nodded before arching up, holding in a gasp as I felt his tongue against my clit.

He started to flick it with his tongue before biting down on it quite roughly. I bit my lip so hard, I was sure it was going to start bleeding. He then started to lick my slit from top to bottom before spreading them and diving his tongue into my core. My eyes fluttered closed and my back arched and I just couldn't help the moan that slipped past my lips. Almost immediately, Dean pulled away causing me to whimper. I opened my eyes only to find an angry eyes glaring at me. He smiled wickedly, a teasing look in his eyes, "Punishment time."

I was flipped onto my stomach and forced to get onto my hands and knees. "I'm gonna spank you, baby girl and you're going to count for me, okay?" He spoke in a taunting tone but before I could reply, a hand came own onto my ass, hard. "One, " I moaned as his hand rubbed the now sore, red skin with his large, rough hands. The slaps kept coming, each one I counted and moan, loving every second of it. "Last one." Slap, "Twenty." My arms gave out on my at the particularly hard, stinging smack.

"You're such a whore." Dean mumbled from behind before thrusting straight into me from behind. I gasped and Dean harshly grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. He leaned down, "No noise." I nodded and felt tears well up in my eyes from the amount of pleasure I was receiving. Every thrust was hard, deep and hit my g-spot every time. I was already so close and I clenched around Dean causing him to groan and pull on my hair before whispering in my ear, "You close, baby girl?" I nodded, biting my lip. "You can answer me now." He spoke with a raspy voice in the crook of my neck, "Yes, I'm so close, daddy." Dean moaned at that and thrusted faster into me, if that was possible. "Cum for me." He demanded, his hand sliding down between my legs and rubbing my clit. That sent me over the edge and I came, my body shaking and trembling as I did so. Dean grunted and pounded into me a few more times before cumming as well.

Both of our bodies collapsed next to each other on the bed. Dean pulled the covers over the both of us before pulling me closer and I rested my head on his chest while his arms wrapped themselves around my waist. "I love you, LaRhonda." He whispered, kissing my forehead. I smiled, "I love you too, Dean." And soon the both of us fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

*******************************
I AM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON!!!
Hopefully all the people who requested one shots will be up by Sunday!
Anyway I hope you like this one and please vote and comment!
REQUESTS ARE STILL CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING!
-Christie