Roman Reigns Pt. 1

This is for mMegmaxsqueen and I hope you like it!!!
WARNING: SMUT

Dest's POV

Here I was, sitting in alone in my recording studio with major writing block. I was so stressed because I have to have an album out in a month and I still have to write and record two brand new songs! Sounds great, right?

I was looking down at my notebook that had a bunch of random lyrics scattered across it. I groaned, ripping out the page, scrunching it up and throwing it behind me onto the pile of other failed songs. Just as I was about to start writing again, my phone rang with a very familiar theme song for someone. It was Hunter AKA Triple H. I grinned before reaching over and picking it up. "Dest! How are you?" I heard the voice of one of my closest friends speak up, cheerfully. I smiled and then chuckled, "I'm fine, Hunter. How are you?" I asked back, the smile never leaving my face. He was the one person who could completely turn my day around. "I'm good, thanks for asking. Listen, I know you have a very busy schedule but I want to ask you something. Would you, by any chance, be able to perform at Monday Night RAW?" I thought for a second, maybe this can get rid of my stress. "I would love to do it, Hunter." I finally answered after thinking for a few minutes. I heard him sigh in relief, "Thank god, I thought you were going to say 'no'." I laughed and after that we spoke for a few more minutes before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, I was in a completely good mood. I was on my way to the arena where Monday Night RAW was being held. I honestly think this is going to relieve of some stress for a little while.

My car pulled up outside of the arena and I went and found a car parking space before getting out and grabbing my things from the trunk. I made my way inside, smiling at a few people who seemed shocked to see me there. I finally made my way inside, only to be greeted with a giant bear hug. "It's so good to see you, Dest!" Hunter. I knew it was him straight away and hugged him back and over his shoulder I saw Stephanie standing there with a grin on her face and as soon as Hunter let me go I was pulled into another one by her. I laughed, "It's good to see you guys too." I pulled away and all three of us made our way to, well I don't actually know where, but oh well. We stopped outside of a door and all of a sudden both Steph and Hunter looked nervous. Oh no.

"Erm, because there are so many Divas and Superstars, we couldn't actually find you a dressing room, so I hope you don't mind sharing....with three men?" He questioned more than stated, looking warily over at Steph. I stared at them blankly for a small while which you could see made them more nervous. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing because they both looked so uncomfortable, "Of course, I don't mind! At least I'm not getting changed in the middle of the hallway." I smirked as they both sighed in relief before smiling at me and then turned to the door and knocked a few times.

A man with half blonde and half dark brown hair opened the door and immediately looked at me and smile, "Hi! You must be Dest! My name's Seth." I smiled back and waved. Steph and Hunter looked at me before walking away while waving. "Come on in." He gestured and I thanked him and entered the locker room were another man was lacing up his boots. He had short auburn hair that was curly and wet, he was tall, had blue eyes and dimples. "That's Dean Ambrose." Seth said, nodding his head towards the man. I nodded making a mental note of his name. Wait, didn't Hunter say there was three men? My trail of thoughts were cut off by the door swinging open, "Hey guys, gues-" I was awestruck by the man who just walked in. He was gorgeous; long black hair, tall, tanned, icy, blue eyes, tattoos and muscular. His deep voice stopped what he was saying and stared back at me.

A loud cough broke our staring competition and I blushed, dropping my head letting my long blonde hair make a curtain around my face. "Erm, I forgot what I was going to say..." The beautiful man trailed off. Seth smirked shaking his head while Dean snickered, "I wonder why." I lifted my head to see the mans cheeks grow red and he looked away. "Anyway, Dest this is Roman Reigns." I waved awkwardly and he just gave me a small smile in return. He walked over towards a bag, which I'm assuming is his, and pulled out a water bottle. Seth placed a hand on my shoulder capturing my attention, "We're going to go to catering so you can get ready for your performance, okay?" I nodded and he smiled before all three of them walked towards the door and they all walked out and the last thing I saw before the door closed again was a pair of bright, blue eyes.

Roman's POV

Okay, that girl was beyond beautiful. She had long, silky blonde hair that contrasted well with her blue-y green eyes. She had on a Nirvana t-shirt and a pair of ripped black jeans paired with black combat boots. I knew there was a slim chance of me having a shot with her, I mean she is a world-famous singer/songwriter, but I was still going to try.

It had been about ten minutes since we left Dest and I couldn't get her out of my head. I came up with an idea. "Hey guys, I've left something back at the locker room so I'm going to go get it." I stood up and left before the both of them could question my excuse.

I made my way to the locker room and knocked, "Dest?" I didn't get a reply so I knocked again but got the same result again. I thought she had left already so I opened the door only to be shocked by what I saw.

There in the middle of the room was Dest with her headphones on only in her black, lace underwear.

Dest's POV

I couldn't believe he just walked in on me in my underwear. He wasn't even moving he was just standing there gaping at my body. I quickly removed my earphones and went to grab something to cover me up but was stopped by a deep, lust filled voice, "Don't."

I watched in disbelief as he entered the room and closed the door before him before swiftly walking up to me. My eyes locked with his but they were no longer bright blue but rather a deep, rich blue that were clouded by lust. The closer he walked towards me, the more steps I took back until I was pressed against the wall with his toned body boxing me in. I wriggled and squirmed but stopped when he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I'd tell you to stop moving but I'm actually enjoying it." His hot breath hit my ear and I wave of pleasure hit me as I shivered. Now that he had mentioned it, I could feel his boner pressing against my hip. I looked up but as soon as I did his lips pressed against mine.

Soon, our tongues were battling for dominance and he easily won and grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me over to the bench and sat me on it, stepping in between my legs, grinding his covered dick against my core which was now dripping for him. I moaned as he started to kiss down my neck as well as climb on top of me. He grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head stopping me from touching him making me whimper. He pulled away from my neck with a smirk and let my wrists go but only to undress himself.

Soon enough, we were both naked. He pulled back from where he had his face nuzzled in between my boobs and smirked at me. I bit my bottom lip looking up at him through my eyelashes and before I could process anything that happened, lips were smashed against mine and he thrusted straight into me. I whimpered against his lips and wrapped my legs around his hips making him go deeper inside of me as he snapped his hips quickly and roughly. We were sure to swallow each others moans seeing as anyone could be walking past.

Not longer after, I felt a strong pressure build up in my lower stomach and bucked my hips into Roman's make me come closer to my release. He pulled away from my lips with a groan and slipped a hand between our bodies, rubbing my clit furiously as we both came quicker to our reaching point. He looked down at me straight into my eyes and whispered with a raspy, deep voice, "Cum for me, baby girl." That pushed me over the edge and I instantly came hard, clenching around him making him cum as well.

We spent about five minutes trying to catch our breath and then sat in silence. Well, I sat in silence while he had gotten up and started to pull on his clothes again. Once he was dressed he walked over and roughly pressed his lips against my own pair before pulling away and walking towards the door, saying, "See you later, baby girl." He turned and gave me one last wink before the door was shut and I was once again left alone to get changed.

I looked at the time and realised that I had no more than ten minutes to make myself look decent before I had to go out on live television and preform. Damn you, Roman Reigns...

*************************
Well here you go!
Please vote and comment as well as request!
Thank you!!! -Christie