Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose

This is for EmiliaEyre, hope you like it!!!

Emilia's POV

I stared at him from across the room. Why can't he just see that I love him? He's my best friend. He's the one who is always there for me when my parents give me trouble. He is Jon Good. I've known him since IPW, when he was Jon Moxley but you may know him now as Dean Ambrose. Yes, that 'Unstable Lunatic' is my best friend. I sighed and sat down at a table that was free in catering. My phone buzzed as a message came through.

Dad- If you are debuting tonight, I don't want to see you again, Emilia.

I just locked my phone and ignored it. I'm was pretty excited for my debut but now, well, not so much. I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump in fright. I heard Jon's laugh before he sat down in front of me. "Are you excited for tonight, Em?" He questioned with a smile. I just nodded with a fake smile plastered on my face. Jon obviously saw right through it though because he frown and then asked the dreaded question,"It's your parents again isn't it?" I didn't reply but just dropped my head in shame instead. He sighed before standing up, pulling me along with him. He dragged me along some corridors and after about five minutes we stopped. "Just ignore them, Em, this is your dream remember and if they can't appreciate that then fuck them." He said, rolling his blue eyes. I just clasped my arms around his neck and hugged the life out of him. Jon chucked before hugging me back.

After our little encounter, we walked to the gorilla as my name was called over the speaker. I let out a shaky breath, my nerves getting the best of me. "You'll do great tonight, don't worry." Jon smiled, noticing my nervousness. "Thank you for everything, Jon." I heard my little, British accent squeak out. He laughed before pulling me into his arms making me blush, he kissed my forehead. "You're welcome, Love." He said in a really bad, fake British voice. I laughed before kissing him on the cheek and pulling away. I heard my theme blast through the arena and quickly walked through the curtain but not before throwing a quick smile Jon's way. This is my time to shine.

I made my way towards the ring getting quite a few more cheers than I expected but I shrugged it off. They must of knew me from my Indy days. My opponent, Brie Bella, was waiting in the ring, glaring at me and I just couldn't help but roll my eyes. I hate divas nowadays. Always so preppy and fake, except Paige, I'm good friend with her, I've known her since NXT.

The ref checked we were ready to start after I had my my way inside the ring and took my customised leather jacket that had 'Trust Me, I'm British.' on the back in gold. I loved that jacket so much. The bell rang once we both confirmed we were in fact ready and we both locked up but I quickly slammed Brie to the floor. She groaned before getting up a bitch slapping me. That did it, I let my inner Mox out and went crazy on her so much the ref had to pull me away. Brie was now trying, that's the keyword here, to recover but I quickly pushed past the ref and yanked her up by the hair. I grabbed both of her arms as she bent over and connected Dirty Deeds, with the crowd roaring behind me. I went for the pin and got a three count. I stood and smirked as the ref raised my arm and Lilian announced me as the winner.

I made my way backstage only to be pulled into a huge ass hug from Jon. "Nice finisher there by the way." He smirked. I rolled my eyes but laughed with Jon soon joining in. I squealed when he through me over his shoulder randomly as we were walking towards the divas locker room. He walked past it though and carried on walking towards the deserted hallways. He set me down after about ten minutes of working. "Erm, Jo-" I was quickly cut off by being pushed against the wall and lips crashing against mine. I was frozen with shock but soon started kissing back. We both pulled away panting after a couple of minutes. Jon leaned forward and rested his forehead against mine while staring into my eyes. Brown connecting with blue.

"I've wanted to do that since I first met you." He whispered, his breath fanning against my lips which where tingling. All I wanted was to kiss him all day. I was shocked by what he said to say the least. He was always surrounded by beautiful women, so why me? "I love you, Emilia. No, I'm in love with you. Will you please be my girlfriend?" I froze and didn't know what to say. He must of saw this as a sign of rejection because he immediately pulled away and his gaze dropped but I quickly pulled him back. He looked at me, confusion and sadness swimming through his eyes. Did he honestly think I was going to say no? He is such an idiot sometimes. "Yes." I whispered before I was pulled into a kiss again. How could he think I was going to say no? I was addicted to him, he was like a drug. He was my drug.

**************************
Hope you like it,and sorry it was a bit late and short, it never saved what I had wrote last time!
Anyway, please vote and comment
If you want a request message me and don't leave them in the comments please!
-Christie