Dolph Ziggler

This is for wwelover3333 and I hope you like it!
WARNING: SMUT!

Christie's POV

I sighed, walking away from my boyfriend, Dolph Ziggler. Earlier today, we had a fight and everything has been so awkward between us since. To be honest, I don't even remember what we were arguing about, just that there was a lot of screaming and yelling.

I reached my locker room shortly and walked in to get changed into my ring gear. My match weren't for another few hours but I decided to distract myself from thinking about the fight. I stood still for a few minutes staring into space, thinking about what I'm actually trying to lead my thoughts away from but it doesn't seem to be working because it was easily the worst fight we've ever had and I desperately hoped it won't put any strain on our relationship once we work this out. If we have a relationship after this, that is.

I huffed, shaking my head and walked over to my bags, rooting around it to try and find my ring attire. I stood, clad in only my black, lace underwear, when someone so rudely decides to come barging into the room. That person was none other than, Dolph. He stopped at the doorway and stood frozen, staring at my body like I was a piece of meat. I rolled my eyes and turned away, grabbing my ring gear and setting it out on the bench, ready to change into it.

I felt familiar arms snake around my waist and kisses start to be trailed down my neck as Dolph pressed his body against mine from behind, "I'm sorry, you know that, right princess?" He whispered huskily in my ear. I shivered but that only made me more angry. Did he really think he could seduce me into forgiving him? He's such an idiot sometimes. I jerked my body away from him and spun on my heel to see him eye to eye. "Do you really think, after the major argument we had, that you can come and waltz on in here and I'd forgive you when you try to seduce me?" I looked at him in disbelief when the only thing he done was drop his head and rub the back of his neck sheepishly. "Just leave." I mumbled, sitting down on the bench. Dolph lifted his head and tried to protest but I cut him off, "Go away. I don't even want to look at you right now." I dropped my head into my hands and all I heard was his sigh of defeat, footsteps and then the door quietly closing.

I got changed into my ring gear after sitting there for five minutes thinking about what just happened. I mean, sure, I felt bad but he kind of deserved it. I shook all of the thoughts that involved the so called 'Show Off' out of my head and walked over to the mirror to start on my make up and hair. My attire was purple and black. It had purple crop top type of thing and matching short shorts which were both outlined by black. Once I had finished my make up, I took a step back and admired my reflection. My hair was curled to perfection and my make up consisted of dark eye make up that made my eyes stand out and a nude, peachy lip gloss. Good enough. I grabbed my leather jacket and started my long, slow stroll towards the gorilla.

After almost ten minutes, I arrived at my destination and looked at one of the screens and noticed that it was Dolph's match, currently taking place. I sat on one of the crates, silently watching his match. He didn't seem to be into the match and I knew straight away that was because of me. I winced as his opponent, Sheamus, gave him a nasty 'Brogue Kick.' Sheamus got the pin fall and I watched as Dolph slowly and painfully made his way up the ramp. I braced myself knowing that we were about to be face to face once he came through the curtain. Soon, he walked through them, holding the side of his head and he looked up at me and paused his walking and looked at me with the most sad expression I've ever seen on his face. I broke the gaze by turning my head to the side but I kept looking at him out the corner of my eyes. When I looked away, he dropped his head and slumped away. I watched, as his back was facing me and he just didn't carry himself the way he usually did. You could tell he was upset just watching him walk away.

Someone called my name making me look away from Dolph and I noticed it was Natalya, the girl who I had a match with now. She looked at me worriedly but I just plastered a fake smile on my face which she didn't buy but she left the topic alone, "One of the crew has been telling you to go to the curtain." I looked around and noticed that a man in front of my was looking at me impatiently. "Sorry, " I turned back to Nattie, "Thanks for telling me, Nat." She just nodded, a concerned look on her face. I stood up and walked to the curtain before she could ask me anything.

After and few seconds, my theme song played and I ran out and smiled halfheartedly, thinking about how sad Dolph's, usually happy, blue eyes looked. I walked down the ramp as Lilian announced me to the universe. I got in the ring and after a few minutes, Nattie was also here and the match had begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was probably the worst I've ever had in my career. I don't think I had managed to get one hit against Natalya. This was all because of Dolph. I couldn't get those sad eyes out of my mind.

I sighed and walked towards my locker room but half way I stopped. Outside of Dolph's locker room. I hesitated but lightly knocked on the door. I frowned when I didn't get an answer because I knew he was in there because I could here him moving about. "Dolph." I called softly. I still didn't get an answer so I slowly opened the door and when I did there was Dolph, now out of his attire, with his earphones in. When he realised I was at the door, he quickly pulled them out and gave me a small, awkward smile. "Can I come in?" I asked quietly and he nodded. I walked in, closing the door behind me. I went over and sat on the bench next to him, where he was situated, playing with his finger while looking down. "I'm sorry for the way I exploded on you before." I said barely above a whisper. He sighed, looking up and straight at me, "I'm the one who should be apologising, I was the one who started the fight in the first place and then it was stupid to do what I did in the locker room." I smiled at him and he grinned back at me. "It's okay, Dolphin. I forgive you." He chuckled at the nickname and pulled me onto his lap and snaked his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. I'm so happy we finally solved this problem.

I pulled back from the hug and pressed my lips against his, having missed the feeling of being able to kiss him. He kissed back, deepening the kiss by slipping his tongue into my mouth. After a few minutes, we pulled back because we were running out of air but Dolph didn't seem to want to stop there seeing as he start to kiss down my jaw towards my neck. I moan as he soon reached my sweet spot and bit down before soothing it out with his tongue. One of his hands that were resting on my waist, slid there way up into my hair. The one that was on my waist made its way down to my lower back and pushed my hips against his making us both moan as my hips ground against his already growing bulge.

Dolph flipped us over so I was now laying on the bench and he was hovering over me. He pulled my attire top off and the bra that was under it and he kissed all over my boobs but not going where I needed his mouth most, teasing me. I whimpered when he pulled away but then arched my back as he started kissing his way down my stomach to the hem of my shorts. He quickly pulled them off along with my underwear, so now I was completely naked. I gasped and moaned when I felt him lightly nibble on my clit and I reached down and tangled my hands in his bleach blonde hair. I pulled at his hair and he groaned into my core making me mewl lowly. I started panting when I felt his tongue lick all up and down my slit. My legs immediately tried to close but Dolph spread them open again. I groaned and looked down at Dolph only to see him staring up at me. It was honestly so hot.

He kept our eyes locked when he thrusted his tongue into my core and I gasped from the sudden intrusion. I threw my head back and closed my eyes when I felt one of his hands leave my thigh and start to rub my clit as he completely devoured me. I was so close but just as my hips bucked as I was about to cum, he pulled away. I whimpered in protest but then all of a sudden, I felt three fingers slam into me. My hips rocked with the motions of his hand movements and I moan loudly when I felt his fingers curl straight into my g-spot. He done this repeatedly and I soon felt myself become close again. "I'm close." I managed to get out between moans. I felt his fingers start to thrust faster and harder into me and my back arched, "Cum for me, babe." His deep, raspy, demanding voice sent me over the edge and I came all over his fingers.

I laid there for a few moments and fluttered my eyes open and they connected with deep blue whirlpools of lust that I got lost in. Dolph smirked at me, "I think it's time we went back to the hotel for a bit more fun, don't you think?" He rhetorically asked before pulling me up so I could get dressed so we could get back the hotel as fast as we could.

***************************
Here it is!!!! Thank you for being quite patient with these!
Please vote and comment and remember the one are CLOSED!
-Christie