Seth Rollins

This one shot is for MelodyBragg and I hope you like it!

Melody's POV

"Hey, bitch." My annoying, dick of a soon-to-be stepbrother, Seth said, walking into the room. "Oh, piss off, Seth, you stupid bastard." I retorted. It was official. I hated Seth Rollins and he hated me too but the only problem is our parents know nothing about it and are too busy staring hopelessly into each other's eyes because they're blinded by love. I brushed off my annoyance at Seth and walked out of school, ready to go home.

I huffed realising that when I get in, I'm going to deal with my mum, who is gonna be Mrs. Lopez in a few weeks, and be bombarded my question involving the wedding. I felt someone tap my head repeatedly and spun around annoyed, knowing exactly who it was. Seth. "What the fuck do you want?" I yelled, not in the mood to deal with his bullshit. "Sorry, just wanna get to know my soon-to-be stepsister!" He replied in a cocky tone and a smirk on his face, to anger me and it worked.
"Fuck off." I said, shoving him away and strutted away. "Stupid Bitch." I heard him whisper behind me. I rolled my eyes, "You know, I can hear you, dumbass." He snickered, "Good, you need to know what a slut you are." That sent my already on edge anger overboard and with that I turned around and slapped him before walking away, proud that I had put him in his place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been around a year now since both our parents got married and we moved in together. "Hey princess, that top makes you look really sexy." Seth purred in my ear. Lately, Seth had been acting weird and keeps flirting with me. At first I tried to ignore but, come on, Seth was pretty hot. His voice sent shivers down my spine but I wasn't going give into the temptation that easily. I sat on the kitchen counter and crossed my legs in a seductive manner and began the teasing games. If he wanted to be a flirt, then two can play at that game.

"Oh, you think I look good? I thought I was a slut?" I questioned with a smirk on my face. I bent a little bit to 'scratch my leg', giving Seth a fairly good view of my boobs while doing so. He growled and I smirked knowing I had him wrapped around my finger, right now.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and I jumped up and screamed, "Truman's here!" Seth looked at me like I had grown 10 heads but I ignored him because my boyfriend was here. I loved Truman, he was absolutely the most perfect boyfriend ever; his sexy, blue eyes, black slick hair and tanned skin. Not to mention, he had a great personality.

I walked out the kitchen and towards the door before opening it and jumped into his arms and kissed him with so much passion. I traced my tounge along his bottom lip and he squeezes my ass, begging for more and thats when Seth awkwardly coughed. I pulled away, "Shit, sorry." I laughed,month really sorry at all. "Truman meet Seth, Seth meet Truman." I introduced. "I'm guessing you're her lap dog, then." Seth snickered while both Truman and I glared at him. "Erm, excuse me? I'm her boyfriend." Truman snapped, walking up to Seth and getting in his face. "Truman stop, he's not worth it, let's go upstairs and celebrate your homecoming, if you know what I mean." I winked and he smirked, "Whatever you say, babe." He replied.

We both started to walk upstairs and I glanced at Seth to see him looking at us in a disgusted manner but I swear he had a hint of sadness in his eyes. What? Was he jealous? Anyway, I was pulled out of my thoughts when Truman sweeped me off my feet and attacked my lips. I let out a moan and and my mind completely forgot about Seth.

Seth's POV

Is she stupid? I've been sending her hints for the past year and she still hasn't picked up on them. I fucking love Melody and she can't see that. I didn't even know she had a boyfriend. Although, if Truman even thinks about hurting her, I will break his face. I hate the idiot already and I've only just met him.

Melody's POV

The next day, I woke up tangled in Truman's muscular arms and I smiled with memories of last night. I traced patterns on his bare chest, accidentally waking him up. "Morning beautiful." He said, his voice raspy with sleep. "Last night was great." I said, smiling at him and he smirked back, "What do you say for a round two?" I was about to say 'yes' but my phone buzzed signifying a text and I picked it up to see it was from my cousin, Milly.

Party at mine 9:00 xx- Milly

I asked Truman if he wanted to come and, of course, he accepted said yes, saying it would be fun.

Sure! I'll be there!! xx- Melody

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Truman and I were all ready at the door about to leave until Seth came, "Erm, where are you going Melody?" He asked me, looking at me with a small smile. "Why do you care?" Truman snorted at him before I could reply and I frowned at my boyfriend but he just shrugged. "Maybe because I'm the one who has to look after her." Seth snarled, getting angry at Truman. "We're going to Milly's party." I stated before a fight broke out between two. "Oh, can I come?" He said as more of a statement than a question. "Fine-" I was cut off by Truman, "But if you come near us, I will fuck you up." I rolled my eyes at them. This is going to be a long night.

We finally arrived at the party and Truman instantly ran away to meet up with a few of his friends. "Great, now I'm stuck with you." I grumbled at Seth and he rolled his eyes, "Well then, let's have us some fun." He smirked, grabbing my hand and dragging me into the loud, smoke filled house.

We've been at the party for a few hours now and I haven't seen Truman since we arrived but I shrugged it off before I was having a good time, surprisingly, with Seth. "I didn't actually think you'd be this funny and sweet, Seth." I complimented and he just smiled in a return. It was a genuine smile and not a cocky smirk, like it usually is. I smiled back until I heard a very familiar giggle coming from the kitchen. I got up with Seth following closely behind. I heard Truman's name be called and my heart stopped. He couldn't be doing, what I think he's doing.

I turned the corner and saw Truman lip locking with my cousin, Milly. I stormed over and slapped him after pulling Milly off of him. "We are so done, you filthy bastard!" I cried out and stormed over to Seth. It's quite surprising because a few months ago I wouldn't have even wanted to be in the same room as him. "Lets get you home, princess." He cooed in my ear. I just sniffles in response, the tears, I so desperately tried to keep in, starting to fall from my eyes.

The whole car journey was silent apart from the radio playing in the background. We finally pulled up home and I immediately ran into the house and upstairs into my bedroom and cried my heart out. "Melody." I heard Seth say quietly outside my door as he gently knocked on it. "Go away!mi don't want you to see me like this." I cried out. "I don't care, I'm coming in." He said before opening the door and walking in. He came in and sat on my bed next to me. He sat me on his lap and hugged me, trying to calm me down. "Why are you helping me, Seth? I've done nothing but treat you like shit." I whispered. He looked me in the eyes with his own puppy-like ones and brought his face closer to mine. I could feel his warm breath on my lips and he brushed his own against mine.
"I'm helping you because I love you, Melody. I fucking love you." He whispered back.

I was shocked but before I could say anything he hungrily pressed his lips against mine. He licked my bottom lip and I let him in. I grabbed his neck and he cupped my face. He started to kiss down my neck and I let out a small moan. He made me feel things I never felt with Truman. He made me feel wanted. He stopped and I whimpered. "Oh, don't worry princess, that's not the end." He said in seductive tone as he looked at me with lust filled eyes. With one swift movement, he was hovering over me. He smashed his lips against mine and I forgot why I was crying in the first place. I'm glad Truman cheated on me. Otherwise, I wouldn't now have, Seth Rollins.

***************************
SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!
I hope you like it though!
Thank you so much to wwelover3333 because she helped me write this!
Go follow her! Vote and comment too
-Christie