Seth Rollins

This is for Mrs_Ambroligns ! Sorry for the wait and I hope you like it!

Ailee's POV

"Happy Birthday!" I heard a familiar voice of my boyfriend, Seth, scream down my ear making me jump up seeing as I was asleep. I glared at me boyfriend while he grinned down at me. "I had to get you up somehow, it's three o'clock in the afternoon." I went to pull the bed covers over my head but he quickly pulled them off me and put them on the floor. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair while still glaring at my idiot of a boyfriend. "Come on, Lele. Nicole and Brianna are downstairs, waiting for you." He laughed, pulling me up off the bed. "You're the only person I know who isn't excited for your own birthday party." He said amused while shaking his head.

"Yeah, he's right, we need to get you into 'Brie Mode.'" A voice said and when we turned towards the door, there sating were my two older sisters, Nicole and Brianna, also known in WWE as The Bella Twins. "Brie and Nikki are going to help you get ready because I have to run out and do something very important." Seth said, winking before leaning down and giving me a cute peck. "Happy Birthday, babe." He whispered in my ear before walking towards the door and waving before he closed the bedroom door once Nikki and Brie were in the room.

Once we all heard the front door close, Nicole and Brianna turned towards me with huge smiles on there face before running and jumping on me sending us all onto the bed. "Well, I think it's time to get you ready, birthday girl." Brie said, pulling me up and towards the wardrobe.

After a long debate on what to wear, we still hadn't found a dress so while Nikki and Brie still looked, they told me to get in the shower. I did as I was told; I washed, shaved and shampooed my hair before getting out. I wrapped a towel around myself before walking back into the bedroom.

When I walked, I immediately noticed the gorgeous black dress, that I forgot I owned, laying on the bed. Nikki was the only one in the room now and I wondered where Brie was but I decided not to question it. "Go put your underwear on and quickly put the dress on." Nikki ushered me. I walked over to one of my drawers and pulled out red, lace underwear. I dropped my towel and put it on, not really bothered that Nicole was still in the room because she was my sister, after all. "Seth is getting some tonight." I heard her laugh behind me and I shook my head and couldn't help but laugh with her before walking over to the bed and pulling in the dress on.

I walked over to the mirror and smile at my reflection. I have to admit, I looked pretty hot. The dress hugged my curves perfectly. Nikki pulled me away from my reflection and made me sit down on a chair that had been set in the middle of the room. I wondered why she didn't just use my make up vanity but didn't question it. Nicole made me face the wall, spiking up my curiosity and I just had to ask, "Nicole, where's Brie?" She just carried on doing my hair as if I didn't even say anything. I rolled my eyes before huffing.

Ten minutes later, my hair was done and I thanked Nicole but as I was about to stand up, I was forced back into the chair. "What the fuck, Nicole?" I yelped but once again, she ignored me. "Do you want to know why Brie wasn't here, or not?" She smirked while I nodded eagerly, "She placed your birthday presents off Seth on the bed." She stated simply before turning me around and there, on the bed, was about twenty different shoes boxes. Brie was stood next to the bed and grinned at me as I gasped. I honestly have the best best boyfriend ever.

I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, mouth dropped before looking at the twins who both laughed at me. "Open then." Brie pushed and that's exactly what I did. Seth got me every type of shoe you could think of; platforms, wedges, Christian Louboutin's, Louis Vuitton's, in any colour, you name it and I suddenly had it. "This is why we didn't pick out shoes for you." Nikki laughed and Brie and I laughed with her.