Randy Orton

This is for wwelover3333 and I hope you like it!
WARNING: SMUT

Christie's POV

I couldn't help but laugh as my best friend, Seth Rollins, pulled faces at people who walked past. He started laughing with me but that was cut short by someone coming and telling him that he had to go to the gorilla for his match. "I'll see you later, Christie." He said pulling me into a hug and kissed the top of my head as a friendly gesture. People always thought that we were dating but I honestly thought of him as a brother to me. Besides, I'm 100% happy with my current boyfriend, Randy Orton. Although, he got angry quickly and easily jealous, I loved him with every fibre of my being and I knew he loved me too.

Randy's POV

I was coming out of my match with Daniel Bryan, which I won by the way, with a smile on face, happy that I could go back to the hotel and relax with my gorgeous girlfriend of two years, Christie.

However, this idea was quickly pushed to the back of my mind when I saw her and Seth hugging but what really set me off was when he kissed her head. I felt the jealousy race through my veins and quickly turned and walked to my locker room before I did something I regretted. I was now thoroughly pissed off.

Christie's POV

I wondered around the arena in search of my boyfriend, when all of a sudden Hunter, also known as Triple H, walked up to me. "Hey Christie, do you know what's wrong with Randy? He left the arena a little while ago looking extremely pissed off." He questioned with a confused look. I probably had a similar expression not having a clue what he was on about, "No, I don't, sorry. However, I think I should go and find out. Bye Hunter." I waved over my shoulder and he nodded with a small smile.

I grabbed my bags which were left in Randy's locker room and made my way towards the entrance of the arena which was currently empty seeing as the show was still going on. I saw a few Divas and Superstars but not many. Dolph Ziggler walked up to me and gave me a smile, he was also one of my very good friends, "Hey Chrissy. Randy left the arena before really pissed off and he took the car with him so I decided to wait for you knowing you'd come and find him. I could drop you off at the hotel, if you want?" He offered and I nodded and thanked him, grateful that I had some amazing friends around here.

After going towards Dolph's rental and getting in, driving away from the arena, we arrived outside the hotel. "Thank you so much, Dolphin." I said, using the nickname I gave him the first time I met him. He nodded with a smile and I quickly got out the car grabbing my bag and made my way inside the hotel and up to my room.

Arriving at the room, I knocked to see if I got an answer but got nothing. I opened my bag and pulled out the spare room key I had and then unlocked the door. I swung the door open, not exactly expecting anyone to be in there but there on the bed was Randall Keith Orton. I was shocked to say the least, even more so when glared over towards me before looking back towards the TV, were he was watching a random film. I walked towards where he was situated and sat on the edge of the bed but he ignored me.

It been twenty minutes of me trying to get Randy's attention now but I got nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero replies. I just sat on the bed next to him and I knew he thought I had given up but I had one last idea that I knew would get him to crack. I stood up and walked over towards where my suitcase was lying and pulled out a bag that was supposed to be used on Randy's birthday but, hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.

I walked into the bathrooms and got changed. Into what, you may be wondering. It's the red, lace and sheer Victoria's Secret lingerie that was picked out by a certain Nikki Bella. I have to say though, she chose a really good set seeing as when I looked in the mirror I felt and looked sexy. I smirked to myself before applying a deep red lipstick that Randy loved on me. Yeah, I definitely looked hot.

I walked towards the door and took a deep breath before I went out. I opened the door and Randy glanced my way before the looking back at the TV, his brain not realising what I was wearing before he looked back at me with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. "Going to ignore me, now?" I smirked, strutting my way over to the bed and crawling my way up to him, knowing it turns him on, and straddling his hips.

He groaned finally snapping out of his daze as my hips ground down into his. Randy's strong hands gripped my hips and spun us around so he was now on top. His lips soon found mine as he roughly bit my bottom lip before pulling away. "Mine." He growled and started to bite my neck leaving love bites all over and an extra large and more prominent one on my weak spot. I moan and wrapped my arms around his neck, digging my nails into his upper back slightly.

His hands soon started wondering, slowly and tortuously stripped me of the silky material that covered all my most intimate parts. I pulled at the band of Randy's sweat pants and let it snap back into place, causing him to hiss slightly and bite down hard on my boob where his plump lips were currently located. I gasped and arched my back as he then done the same to the other boob, my clit rubbing against his covered hard on, making me let out a low mewl. I decided that I couldn't tease the either of us anymore and stripped Randy of his pants and boxers. He let out a sigh as his boner was finally released from their restraints and smashed his lips once again on mine at the same time he trusted straight into me.

We both swallowed each other's moans and groans as Randy carried on thrusting ridiculously rough. "You're mine, not Seth's, mine." He grunted into my shoulder and all of a sudden everything made sense. He had seen me hugging Seth and him kissing my head. "I'm all yours." I mumbled back, moaning straight after feeling that immense feeling of ecstasy build in my lower stomach. I clawed at his back and whimpered, "I'm close." He groaned and started thrusting even faster, if that was possible. "Now, baby." I felt myself let go and drift onto cloud 9 and Randy followed shortly after.

He collapsed next to me and panted along with me. He sighed, looking over at me before wrapping an strong, tattooed arm over my waist and pulling me closer, our bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces. I cuddled into his chest before speaking, "Seth and I are just best friends, you know? It was just a friendly gesture. I love you, Randy, remember that." I whispered, felling myself start to drift off into sleep, "I know, baby, I just get jealous sometimes. I love you too." I heard a deep, raspy voice reply and a soft kiss being placed on my forehead before drifting off into a deep, dream filled sleep with a smile on my face, in the arms of my beloved Viper.

************************************
Well here it is! I hope you all like it too!
Please vote, comment and request also
-Christie