The Banishing.

All of the younger dragons were gathered in the city square. One man shouted.

"If you had lost any more control over that then you did we would be dead!"

Shouts of agreement went up through the whole crowd and then they started chanting.

"Banish them, banish them, banish them!"

The older dragons were also there trying to calm the people.

"Hey go easy on them they are just children-"

"That almost killed us!!"

"We know but banishment that's a little extreme-"

"Why because you feel sorry oh boohoo you flying lizard!"

The dragon snarls at this remark slashing out at the man being pulled back by the younger dragons who pile onto him to stop him from lunging again. The angry mob throws the younger dragons out of the city and raises a dome to keep them from flying back in. The dragons see this and start to cry they lost their home, their friends almost even their lives!

"Alright dragons form a line we will take your name and gender."
"Why our gender?"

"You do not need to know right now Okay?"

"Okay I'm just nervous..."

"You will be okay Amilsia don't worry we will make it through this okay?"

Osborn started to blush.

"We all will make it through this together!"

The dragons formed a (sort of) line and sat down, their tails curled around their front legs, the scales making a dry rasp on the sand.

"Name?"

"Amilsia."

"Gender?"

"Female."

Mires dismisses her and she walks to the waiting spot in the process of being marked by the kids.

"Name?"

"Osborn."

"Gender?"

"Male."

"Dismissed."

"Name?"

"Ballisiaria"

"Gender?"

"Female."

"Dismissed."

"Name?"

"Qenna."

"Gender?"

"Female."

"You are dismissed Qenna."

"Name?"

"Gormiuthim."

"Gender?"

"Male."

And so it continued dragon after dragon until finally everyone was ready to move on to the oasis and find a new home.