Living A New Life.

Now that the group has a home they are patrolling the area gathering information about where they live, what's edible, how much territory they have (etc...) and how many caves there are suitable for dragons because it is getting a little tight in their first den.

"Get your foot off ma tail!"

"I can not do that Havladmire because your head is on my leg."

"Wool 'int you soy at in da foorst place!?"

"Because your tail was stuck in my mouth until I moved my head to speak to you."

"oh I'm soory Ballisiaria but-"

"KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!!"

Both dragons instantly quieted down trying to squirm away from each other but failing. Well this is awkward. Havladmire thought to himself. I bet I can find another set of caves and maybe the girls can have one set and the boys can have the other side! Hm that mi-

Havladmire falls asleep before he can finish his thought and soon is dreaming deeply. The next morning all of the kids crawled out of the cave along with their dragon friends who just happened to be a little (by a little that means a lot!) bigger, who growl loudly when they wake up terrifying the group.
"Um Os you and the other dragons I think should take a look at yourselves..."

"Okay?"

The group of dragons walks slowly outwards to the lake and peers at the water slightly annoyed by the ripples and looks at his head being extremely large he shakes his head in confusion he walks back to Mires counting the days they had been in that small cave reaching well over eight hundred and sighs thinking to himself. We won't be able to control the other dragons' urge to fight over this territory but since they were not raised that way we'll just have to wait and see...

"Oh hey Mires you were totally right we are definitely larger thanks for the tip I'm going to the waterfall would you like to join me?"

"Sure I would love to clean off thanks for inviting me along but is there something else you would like to tell me?"

Os thinks about telling him and decides now is not the best time for that.

"Um nope not that I can think of!"

"Great let's head to the waterfall then!"

Os and Mires started to walk to the waterfall when Os caught a glimpse of a cave system behind the waterfall and ignored it for right now and jumped into the water feeling it flow over his scales cooling him and then Mires threw a touch of water at him laughing then started choking when his head submerged under the water.

"Hey I need some help over here come quick!!"

Os shouted as he was fighting the current that is holding Mires under the waterfall. Grabbing Mires in the process he pulls him onto the bank behind them roaring loudly alerting the other dragons to their position to help. Amilsia walked forward moving her paws in a spiraling motion.

The water in Mires' lungs slowly spirals out of them and Mires gasps filling his lungs with oxygen that burned his lungs. He is unconscious but alive. When he woke up later that evening with a cold rock under his neck he assumes that they must have pulled him from the water and begins to remember fractured images of a large blue gray dragon on the bottom of the water staring at him with dead black eyes. He felt it speak to him in a dark tone of voice.

"Leave this place or I will truly kill you and scatter your bones to the water where by my fire I swear you will never be found."

Mires walks out of the small den that Amilsia had dug and walks down to the lake coughing loudly.