A New Home.

The dragons were waiting in the waiting area when Miolmia asked.

"How are you going to get to the oasis Mires?"

"Well I didn't want to have to do this but..."

Mires opens his wings slowly as the dragon's jaws drop one by one.

"Why did you not tell us about this!?"

"Because I thought you would react this way!!"

The dragon's head droops in disappointment.

"I'm sorry."

The whole group spread their wings and took flight, the dragons following close behind, enough so that the whole flock flew in a V formation so the leader cut the wind for the rest of the flock.

"EEEEEEEEEW WHO CUT THE CHEESE!?"

The whole flock looked at the leader who just happened to be Salvatore who laughs and takes a deep breath of fresh air. Salvatore looks back on his friends when one of the dragons spits a fireball at his rump but misses.

"Really Havladmire?"

"I was told that you can light your farts on fire so just figured I would try!

Everyone laughs at this, especially Salvatore who was wiping tears off his face from laughing so hard! Just then they heard a dull roar of a waterfall beneath them so they landed with not quite enough grace and ended up in a ball of laughs.

"Get your tail out of my face you goof!"

"I can't your foot is on ma head!"

"What does my foot have anything to do with you moving your tail!?"

"Will both of you just knock it off already!?"

"Oh be quiet Ballisiaria let us boys have our fun!"

Just then Salvatore let rip again and everyone scrambled to get away gagging and laughing. When all this is over with everyone jumps into the water shivering when the water touches them.

"s-s-s-s-s-so c-c-c-c-co-col-cold!"

Then Ballisiaria feels a cold wet sensation on her tail!

"Oh if someone just splashed me...It is ON!!"

Ballisiaria jumps into the water with a MASSIVE cannonball that sends water three feet into the air!

"Alright I think we should stay here!"

"Well you might be right plenty of privacy we have a good source of water we can hunt food in the forest we can fish from the river feeding the waterfall and there is plenty of stuff to make a shelter from-"

"Wow. Just wow."

All of the dragons and kids walked to a small boulder a couple hundred feet away from the oasis.

"Now I made sure humans can't open this d-"

Mires walks up to it and rolls it aside showing off his improved strength and rolls it shut behind him with a heavy thud that rattles the walls of their new home.