Accidentally Captured

That's POV:

The office hall is full of chaos unlike other day as the company hired many newbies for every department. That's why every department were busy with those newbies to make them understand there works properly. Lemme tell a small summary about our company.

'Glitzy', is a full package of fashion. You can say it's a big company in Thailand and it owns many goodwill from everyone. This is a combination of many  Photography, Designing, Accessories, Style and Make-up, Video editor, Costumes and others, who are very talented on their works.

As days passed, the demand was getting high and company was lacking of workers. That's why company decided to hired more people who are suitable for those respective departments. That's why everyone is busy with their new team and so do I.

I don't know about other departments but I'm very impressed of my Photography team. Everyone is eager to learn new about Photography and I'm gladly teaching them.

As I was doing my job, Arm called me.

"Hey Tay, boss wanna see you."

"Me? But why?"I asked.

"Don't know. She just wants you to meet her quickly."

"Umm..ok."

I ran through the stairs and reached her cabin. I knocked before I came in.

"Mild did you called me?"

"Yeah. Sit down first."

I did as she said and she continued,

"You got a task to do. The manager of the entrepreneurs event wants the best photographer from our company. So I assigned you with this task. The event will be held tomorrow at 5 p.m."

"But Mild, what about the newbies? You know I'm in charge to instructing them," I objected.

"Is Lee here for free? Tell him to take your place for a day. I don't understand why you do everything by yourself? You're the team leader of your department so made everyone do their work as well," she was nagging at me.

"Ok ok ..I'll remember what you said," I quickly said.

"You always say that."

..............................

I reached at the address that Mild send me and I was half an hour early. This event was basically for the new entrepreneurs. They will show their ideas about their businesses in front of the other big companies. And seeing their skills and abilities, those companies will decide where to invest their money.

I glanced at my wrist watch and it's already time to start this event. I adjusted the lens of my camera and started doing my job. I was capturing
everything while strolling around. There is indeed many talented youngsters with their spectacular ideas.

While taking pictures someone crossed behind me. Something hit me so I abruptly turned my head. But I couldn't find anything. I thought it's just my illusion and I go back to my work.

Suddenly I figured out that my camera doesn't working. It's wouldn't click pictures cause the button somehow jammed. I don't know what it cost to act suddenly like that. For God's sake I brought it 6 months ago! There is no way it'll expired so soon. I couldn't figure out what the hell is wrong and out of frustration I smashed on the button. Guess what, it works(A/N: I do that when the T.V. remote doesn't work properly😂😂).

I sighed in relief. Thankfully that button works or I would be in a real mess.

I was about to recheck my camera if it works properly or not when my eyes landed on a photo which I accidentally took when I smashed my camera.