YOU AGAIN!!!

NEW'S POV:

I slump myself on the bed after
entered my room. I took out my phone when I remembered that I didn't call my mom since I came. After 3rd ring she picked up. We talk for sometime and then hang up.

I went to the balcony and sit down. The sky is looking so beautiful. Those stars are sparkling like a diamonds. I was so lost in gazing the sky that I didn't notice how much time passed away. Suddenly I saw a shooting star. People said that if you wished something on that time,it will come true. But I never made a wish cause I don't believe in that. Something got into me that I close my eyes and make a wish.

"I wish I get a good reason to live my life".

Instantly that cafe boy's face popp in my head. I quickly open my eyes with wild beating heart. What the hell is that?Why my heart is beating like a drum?  And why the hell I saw that boys face?

I stand up with my still wild beating heart and go to the kitchen. I pick up the pizza box and cold drink which I brought earlier. I go to my little couch and start eating. I put the left over in the fridge. After sometime I go to bed and fall in sleep.

At the uni:

It is 8:30 in the morning when I reached my uni. There are lot of students came. I heard an announcement that we have to move to the engineering building for orientation. All of us  now heading to the building. I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable because of this closeness of people. Don't get me wrong. I'm just not used to it. There are some seniors who are giving speeches to us. I couldn't hear it property because of noisiness students.

Finally after sometimes this gathering got dismissed. We all head to our respective classes. I was walking so fast that I didn't see that someone is already in front of me. I bump on him and couldn't keep my balance and fall in the ground. I got a scrach on my left elbow and it's hurting very bad.

"Oiiii can't you see?"
I looked up and saw a very tall guy. Well it is my fault that I didn't notice him so I apologize.

"I..I..ah..I'm.. I'm so sorry P,I was in a hurry so I didn't see you. I'm really sorry"
I was saying those words while getting up.

"Heyy look like you're hurt. Let's go to the infirmary ."
He said in a worried tone.

"Ah ..it's.. it's OK P I'm fine. You do..."

"How could you say that you are fine when your elbow is bleeding. Now come with me and don't argue."

He is insisting me so much that it looks like if I say no he will drag me with him. And I don't wanna be dragged by someone at the first day of my uni. So I agreed. During the way to infirmary he got a call from someone.

"Hello".
............

"Ahh I know I know I'm late. But there is a boy who got injured so I'm taking him to the infirmary."

..................

"No no.. not that bad. Hey why don't you come there?. Than we will go together"
..................

"Hmmm came fast.bye"

On that time we already reached there. The doctor examine my wound and start dressing. After that the tall guy give me a piece of paper.

"Here's the ointments name. You have to apply it on your elbow. OK?"

I take that paper and nodded. I'm about to stand up when someone barged in the room.

"Oii are you done?"

That voice sounds like fimilar to me. So I look at that person and..

."YOU AGAIN!!!"

I shout so loud that all the eyes in this room were on me. I look at them apologetically. I was so shocked that I couldn't keep my voice calm. Because it was that cafe boy. On the other hand, also seemed like shocked after saw me. But his shocking face didn't stay  a long  where I'm still processing. He broke into a usual bright smile and my heart is beating again. What the fuck is this?I have to see a heart specialist ASAP. His voice brought me back on the earth and I didn't expect this hear from him.

"Hey latte boy."