Extra -JossToy

Joss's POV:

I'm waiting beside a huge building. It was almost 11 at night and I'm really tired because of the workload. But here I am, waiting for someone that I really need to see.

"Joss!"

I looked behind and saw Toy who was actually surprised.

"Hey."

"Y-You really came?"Toy asked a bit hesitantly.

"Why? Can't I pick you up?" I arched my eyebrows.

"It's not like that. I-I just... You were really busy these days. You must be tired right."

Toy talking to me in a gentle voice is really too much for me. And where he even cares about me. My heart can't take it anymore.

"As you know I'm tired, why not hop in so that I can take you home. My legs hurt."

"Who told you to stand there?"Toy frowned.

I just chuckled and opened the passenger seat. But he was still standing there.

"What happened?"

"D-Don't do this kind of thing? You should do this for your girlfriend."

I clenched my hand on the car door that I'm holding for Toy. Does he still don't understand?

"I don't have any girlfriend." I said in a cold tone.

"But you will get it in future ..... wait Joss what you're doing?"

I didn't let him say anything. I just shoved him into the car and buckled him up.

"You talk too much Toy and I don't have any desire to get a girlfriend," I said coldly.

I rarely use this tone on people. And I never used this on Toy. But I also have a heart. And I feel hurt when the person I love doesn't reciprocate my feelings. Or he pretends that he doesn't know my feelings for him.

Yes I'm angry. I promised New once that I'll never give up on him.  That I'll court him to  be mine. But after all I'm also a human being. I feel tired.

On the way back to the apartment, we didn't talk at all. I also didn't bother to ask him anything.

When we arrived at the destination, he was still in the car. No sign of getting out.

"Toy we've reached your apartment."

"Y-Yeah I know."

He was fidgeting his fingers. He must have something to say.

"Do you want to say anything?" I asked him instead.

"Are you.... angry with me?"

His head was still low when he asked me. He looks so small in this position. It looks so pitiful.

"I'm sorry for my earlier behavior. I was really tired. Please don't take it to heart Toy. You should go and take a rest."

He just nodded and was about to go,

"Why not come to my house? I'll make......."

"I've an important meeting tomorrow . So I can't be late."

He looked at me for a while but didn't say anything. He got out of the car and went straight to the building.

I leaned backward on my seat. Setting my right arm on my eyes. I felt hurt the way I behaved.

That day at the rooftop of the hospital, that was the first time I kissed him. Though it was not a proper one I still cherished that moment. I can still vivid the expression on his face. It was so beautiful that it was beyond my expectation. After that day, the relationship between us started to change.