Revenge time

New's POV:

Toy was sighing all the time as he was looking at his phone. Sometimes cursing at it. Our classes are already over as we're heading towards the canteen.

"Why are you cursing at your phone?"

"I'm not cursing at my phone. I'm cursing at that girl,"he said while putting his phone in his pocket.

"Woah you can curse your girl? That's something new."

"Well why wouldn't I be? She's so fucking annoying. Like...like who the hell took a selfe before going to bathroom and send it to their girlfriend? She called me in every 10 minutes asking me what am I doing or..or she missed me so much. Arghhhhh why did I agreed to go on a date with that annoying bitch?"he said frustratedly.

"Language Toy language. She might be worried about you all the time so maybe that's why she cares about you,"i said while chuckling at him.

"Care my ass. And you're having fun on that huh."

"Of course I'm not. I'm your friend after all,"I said while patting on his shoulder.

He was about to say something but a very pretty girl came in front of us.

"Um..h-hello,"she greet us.

"Hi I'm Toy by the way,"Toy was already back on his track.

"I know,"she was smiling shyly. Toy was surprised.

"Actually I've something to talk to you. I wanted to tell you earlier but I'm always got nervous whenever I see you. S-so if y-you don't mind can I-I...,"she seemed like she was asking my permission to talk Toy. But he already cut her.

"Why would he mind? I'm willing to talk to you so lets go,"after saying that he  started to walked with that girl without looking at me.

Seriously this guy. I just shook my head and started walking towards the canteen. I was waiting for Tay and Joss while studying my notes. There was too much crowded today that's why I can't really concentrate of what I was studying. Some of the seniors glancing at me and I was getting uncomfortable. I was looking at my watch while glancing at the corridor hopping that I could see Tay and Joss coming. But there's no sign of them.

'2 days..just 2 days more than you'll get your life's biggest surprise'. Those words just continuously coming in my mind. I just tried to shook off those thoughts which was making me restless. Think positive New. Everything will be alright. Take a deep breath and calm down. I was comforting myself saying those words in my mind. But everything seemed like blank to me when I saw a guy holding a mike while smirking at me who was none other than but...

"Attention everyone. It's me Podd."

Tay's POV:

"Thank god thank god. Huff I can't believed that I'm still alive,"Joss was thanking god nonstop because he just survived on Mrs Nam's class. Among of all the teachers, everyone got bored on her class. So most of the students skipped it. Also Joss. But today I forced him to attend this class. I was chuckling at him.

"Why are you smiling? You're having fun,huh. It's all your fault."

"Huh my fault? You should be thankful that I just saved you from bunking class,"I said nonchalantly.

"Save my foot. You just having fun making me suffered like that,"he was whining like a kid and it looked so funny. I was laughing at him while heading to the canteen. Suddenly a boy stopped us calling from behind.

"Heyy um there is someone waiting at the roof top for you guys,"he said nervously.

"So?"Joss asked while frowning at him.

That guy was familiar to me but I couldn't remembered where had i seen him before.

"S-so you guys should go I guess,"he said nervously.

"Why should we go when we don't even know who is calling us?"I said while folding my hands.

"Ahh..look I also don't know who he is. I just did what I was told to do. I just know that only you guys can help him. Now it's up to you if you wanna go or not,"saying that that guy was walked away.

Me and Joss was looking at each other thinking what to do.

"What do you think? Should we go or not?"Joss was asking me.

"That guy seemed like he's not lying. I think we should believe him."

"But I don't feel like believe him. What if it's some kind of trap for us."

"What if he's saying the truth. What if someone really need our help,"I said instead.

Joss sighing putting his both hands on his waist. I wasn't saying that Joss is wrong. But we don't even no what's the actual truth so we better find it out.

"So you're saying that we should go there,"Joss was asking me.

"Yessss."

He heaved sigh and started walking to the roof top. The door was already opened and we both entered. We didn't find anyone waiting for us until someone shut the door of the roof top.

"FUCK!!!"

We cursed and run to the door.

"Heyy open the door. Why did you shut us?"I was saying while trying to opened it knowing that there is no use.

"FUCK OFF IDIOTS,"someone shouted behind the door.

"Just great now we're trapped here,"Joss frustratedly while kicking that door.

I was regretting for not believing Joss. So I asked,

"Umm..so w-what should d-do now?."

"Why you asking me? Aren't you here to help someone? Than find that someone and help,"he was really mad at me. Joss rarely got angry but when he does you really don't wanna stay near him. But I'm trapped here with him and there's no way for me to run away. Huh..be brave Tay he's not gonna kill you,right?

"Buddy I-I'm really sorry na." I clasped my hand bowed my head in front of him and said,"Please please please forgive me this time I swear I'll be careful next time."

Joss rolled his eyes taking deep breath to calm down.

"Stop being dramatic. You always says that you'll be careful but next thing we'll always got in a problem."

Joss took his phone and about to call someone for help but a notification popped up from his Facebook and he accidentally tapped on it.

"OH FUCK!!! why you have to came up now?"Joss cursed at his phone.

Even in this situation,I find it really funny. But Joss was froze seeing on his phone. His face turned into shocked which was frustrated earlier.

"Joss what happened?"

"Tay i-it's New."

I hurriedly went to his side also looking at the phone. It's a live video from our uni's Facebook page.

"Isn't that guy..."

"Podd,"I cut off Joss.

We both looked at each other. And I think we both thinking the same. This bastard Podd gonna revenge on Newwie.

                     °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
(A/N): Kinda short chapter i guess😅😅😅 But I'll try to update soon. Till than stay safe guys😘😘😘😘😘