Expose

3rd person's POV:

The uni was crowded as always. Some of them were gossiping around, some of them were whining for having so many classes, some of them were spending there time idly. But one of the group were bossing around .

"Tell us already you guys are dating,"one of the member commented.

They are now bulling two boys making an inappropriate comments on their relationship.

"Phi stop bulling us. We've been told you already,we are not what you guys thinking about. We're just friends,"one of the boy bravely protists.

"What the fuck did you said huh!? When did we bullied you?" another boy from that group said angrily.

"W-well you're d-doing it phi. Questioning a-about our relationship w-when you know the t-truth," boy was stammered looking that other guy fuming in anger.

"Hah that's it. Well... now let me show you how the real bullie is," saying this that guy marched forward and was about to punch.

But it stopped midway. A boy looking like badass,more taller than that guy hold his fist strongly. He signaled those two boys to go and they just did it.

"Who the hell are you? Are you trying to be a hero to them while helping them out?"that guy was struggling.

That boy simply released his hold while giving a smug look.

"Do I know you? Why should I need to answer your question?" that boy said flatly and looked at another direction.

"Besides, I came to meet someone important. Hope he could hear me out."

That boy looked around and then pulled a chair while placing it in front of that person that he wanted to meet.

"You must be Podd. Hi I'm Gawin."

That boy introduced himself

"What do you want?"looking at this Gawin's boldness Podd couldn't help but think that there's must be some motive behind this meeting.

Gawin crossed his legs while took out his phone.

"Well not something big. I heard about you a lot. Thinking that you could help me..... lemme come to the point, I need a favor from you."

Podd frowned after hearing him. He was thinking that what made this guy to thought that he could helped him.

"What?"Podd asked while folding his arms.

That guy smiled brightly and handed over his phone to Podd. He took it and a video playing on the display.

"Why are you showing me this,"Podd said a bit angrily.

It was the video of him and New.

"I know everything,"Gawin said while smirking at him.

"Know what?"Podd retrot.