Freaking worried

New's POV:

"Aha aha...why is this damn equation must be so hard?"Toy was whining since we started our studies together.

We're almost in our midterm exam which will be held on the next week. When everyone was buried there heads on books my beloved friend were so engrossed to dating his girls. I warned him so many times to lessen his dating schedule but who listen whom.

Right not I'm tutoring him for almost 1 week while tolerating his whining about how difficult every subject is.

"This is the most simplest equation I gave you and still you're saying that this is so hard to solve it?"I was literally fad up with him.

"Simple? You called this simple? Well of course you'll say that cause you're genius when it came about studies. God just who made these difficult equations,"Toy flopped his head on the table.

"Stop blaming others when you know whose fault at it. How many times I told you to study hard but you did. Waisting your time on those stupid dates of yours,"I was fuming in anger while saying those words.

Toy's head was hung low cause he did know whatever I said was true.

"Ahh don't be so mad na. I promise that I'll listen you from now on. But please just help me for now,"he clapped his hand as if begging me.

"Yeah yeah I'll see when you listen to me."

It's been hours now that we've been studying. My back was literally aching for sitting so long in a same position. We're still at our uni.

"BOOOOOO,"Tay was suddenly appeared as an attempted of scaring us which was he miserably failed.

"Did I scared you guys?"he asked excitedly.

And we shook our heads as negative. Tay was pouting as he didn't get the answer that he wanted to heard. I found it so cute that I literally wanna pinched his cheeks.

Aishhh my cute Tawan.

Out of nowhere,Joss suddenly appeared. He put his one hand on Toy's shoulder who's facing us.

"Wow someone studying hard,"he kinda whispered in Toy's ears.

Toy was flinched by this sudden attack and automatically puts his hand on his chest.

"Aiiiii you idiot. You want me to get a heart attack huh,"Toy hit on his head.

"Ouch!.... Aww am I that handsome ?"Joss was running his fingers through his hair.

"Huh! Ain't you think too highly about yourself?" Toy rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say darling?"Joss winked at him.

"You broken sheild of Captain America! Who's your darling here?"

Tay busted out hearing Toy's new cursing phrase.