Change

Tay's POV:

Am I so early today?

I was mumbling with myself as I'm standing at the door of the empty classroom where not a single soul could be found. But then I realized why is that.

I came down and walked to the main entrance of our building. I know I don't have any business here as my result won't be showed on the board. But still I'm here anyway.

Students were crazy over there as everyone trying to see their results. I was also curious about Joss's result. So I made my way through this crazy crowd. As soon as I reached there I found Joss as well. We looked at each other but didn't say anything. After all we had a big fight yesterday. And I'm still angry with him.

Joss look for his name from the top of the list where I was searching from the last. To my surprise, I already found his name and he's still searching his name up there.

'Joss Wayar - 72%'

Joss slowly trial his forefinger from up to down on the list and finally stopped where his name was and that's it.He's eyes were widen out of shock.

Here he goes.

He was checking his result again and again as if it'll change anything.

"Oiiiii  you are not done yet? Just move away I also need to see mine,"one of the boy shouted from behind.

Joss made his way back from the the crowd so did I. He leaned on the railing with sad yet frustrated face.

"How is this possible. It should be more than 80%. Then why 72%? I answered almost all of the questions correctly in each and every subject. So logically, I should get more percentage. Then why the hell I got so low?"he's continuously talking to himself calculating his so called logics.

How can I be still angry with this stupid logical friend of mine.

So I approach him who's still lost in his world.

"Joss,"I shook him.

"Huh,"he looked at me.

"It's ok. No need to be stressed about it."

"How couldn't I be? Where did I go wrong? I.. I almost got every question,"he's again stressing out.

"I know that. But sometimes we didn't get what we actually expect."

"Tsk. But Tay it's not about what I actually expect. As I as answered everything, logically.......OUCH!"I smashed his head before he complete.

"Don't judge every situation with your logics. There, look at that girl. She must be failed in the exam that's why she's looks so off. You should be grateful that you got at least  72% which was not that bad at all,"I said to him.

"Hmmm,"he's still looking so unsure.

"What 'hmmm'?"I raised an eyebrow.

He sighs and said,

"Ok ok I won't think about it anymore."

"Hmm that's better."

We stayed there for a while in silent.
Nether we said anything to each other. Then I broke the silence.

"It's getting boring. Let's go somewhere else,"I tapped Joss's shoulder and walked ahead. Eventually he followed me.

We both didn't talk about yesterday. Cause it'll get awkward, well as for me. It's better if we don't discuss about it.

We're out of our building. We saw some noises coming from Engineering building which was not far from here. The crowd was more intense than ours.

"I wonder what they got," Joss was mumbling to himself.