Niazi baig

Well its about 8 in the morning in here where I live and I don't know what to do I did not had an ounce of sleep because I had headache
Well it basically started with yesterday when I played football for the 1st time I am not a sport person the most I play is cricket and you dont have to run much in cricket so when I had to run for about 20 minutes I could not breath properly I felt like I had an asthma attack but it was not that because my breath was rapid due to running and my head started to pound and tried to calm my breathing I felt like my chest was shallow I could not get enough oxygen in my system so I sat down on the near by bench and took deep breaths after about half an hour my breath started to become normal but headache was still there so I came home and than I had nausea looking at food I felt so sick I asked my siblings they thought I was just joking and overacting but I was not actually I am seriously so sensitive I just realized yesterday so I found on internet a lots of reason for it that it can happen and than I remembered I follow a dr. On Instagram and than I texted him around 8 o clock to which he replied at 12 at midnight and I told him about it and he said that my time is near and I should just pray seriously.
Than after a few mintus I saw his story and he posted a screenshot saying he is a student of 2nd year so I felt like punching him but than he blocked me so yeah I felt so angry that I specifically asked him that "Are you a doctor" and he said yes than this well than what can I say my siblings are calling me overdramatic what can others say so yeah now its morning and I am still awake in the morning I was seriously sitting by window all night looking out side and thinking about everything and everyone and than I decided to post about that fake Dr. Because if he can post a story about making me a fool than I should remember him because there are not much people who blocks me after pranking me.
But my headache and nausea is not going anywhere what should I do....
Well that's his story