Mystery Girl

Harry's POV

I got in the car and turn on the radio it has been become a habit to hear her beautiful voice in the morning.Her show starts at 9 AM.
I never fond someone's voice so sweet but her voice was like music to my ears.Now i  even hear her show in my house when i don't come to studio and i sit in my car in the parking until her show is over.Its been more than a month that i have been hearing her on the radio i really wanted to see her.
I even call sometimes and ask she always answer my questions in a way that left me speechless.
"Good morning Everybody i hope everyone is having a great day i am Y/N Y/L/N with you on the 100.3 Z Newyork"she said excitedly.
"Today i have a surprise for my fans out there well can anyone guess what it is"she said and i could just imagine a smile on her face...
"well here we have a few msgs lets have a look here"she said.
"well 1st one is 'you have invited some celebrity on the show'from the Maximus and 2nd is 'you are gonna sing for us'and 3rd one is 'you have finally join social media' well none there are alot of msgs but i will spare the details the surprise is that you have to answer my questions who will give the answers to all the questions in the minimum time he will get a chance to go on a date with me"she said cheeringly.
she recieved a few calls but no one succeeded i thought it could be my chance to meet her so i called and did my best to change my voice and succeeded.
"Hello who we have here "she said and i felt my heart fluttered.
"hy i am.... michael"i said
"well michael are you ready"she said.
i nodded and than realize she can't see me.
"yes i am"i said
"okay so your 1st question is
which country was the one the have 1st woman prime minister"she asked.
"it was Sri Lanka and her name was sirimavo  bandaranaike"i answered well all thanks to social media i read a few days a go in an artical.
"well your answer is absolutely right michael lets get to next question we have left a few minutes so which is the largest river in New year"she asked i laughed.
"saint lawyerance"i replied
"Another right answer well how many percent our conversation is affected by our tone"she asked.
shit!!! what kind of question is this.
i think i am going to fail here.
"well........i think .............its.......70%"i said.
i waited for her to speak with my bottom between my lips.
"well micheal your 3rd answer is also right its great only 2 more questions ok so
ATM is the abbriviation of?"she said.
"Automated Teller machine"i said.
"well it was pretty easy but i don't have any questions anymore well last question can be what is the name of biggest music band in the world"she said....
"Hmm... i think its One Direction"i said amused.
"oh my God yes you have won the date michael"she said.
"thank u"i said.
"ok i will text you the details okay i hope everbody have a great day good bye love you all its y/n on 100.3z new york"she said.
i left the car and head into the studio.

Y/N POV

I sent michael the address of the restaurent.
I was thinking what can i wear and suddenly my eyes fell on a box.
The box that conatain everything i used for self harming and i remember all the bullying and insecurities i have and i realized if he saw me he will realize how i ugly i am i did not wanted this i choose this job so that nobody will see my ugly face and body.
I was always bullied in school.I was called names.Everyday everyone told me how fat and ugly i am and i started to hide my self and ended up here.
Now instead of thinking what i should wear i began think of excuses to michael bcz of which i could not go with him.
As i was thinking my best friend Lisa enters the room she was a beautiful girl with a charming personality and a beautiful body and face which all the boys love i told her everything and beg for her to go tomorrow in my place she told me her boyfriend will be mad if he find out but i convince her that he will never know.
Now i felt a lil relieved to know he would not see me.
I got ready for bed and lay down when my mobile vibrates i check and it was a text from michael.
i replied with a simple hello and he texted again and we chatted for about an hour and he texted that he had gotta go and i replied with bye see you tomorrow.
After that i began to think about him he had told me a lots of things about himself  and how he 1st hears me and how he really like my show how he never misses it now i was grateful for it.

Next morning Lisa got ready to go with me bcz she said after the show she will head to  meet michael verything went smoothly michael calls me on during the show he even requested to play What makes you beautiful...

After show i  drop lisa at restaurent and head home.
I took a warm shower and a nap when lisa came back she had a big smile on her face.
"Oh My God girl do u know who was there he was not some michael guy it was HARRY FREAKING STYLES Oh My God he was with me we talk for a long time and had lunch he was great he is a huge fan"she said excitedly i was at loss of words when my phone rings i answer it quickly without seeing who it was.
"Hello"he said and i realize it was harry styles my crush my most favrt singer who i always wanted to meet.
i control my emotions and clear my throat.
"Hy"i said .
"i just wanted to hear your voice actually you aound alot different on real life"he said.
"Oh"i said.
"yeah don't get me wrong but your voice sounds extra sweet in mobile i am not saying its not sweet in reality but it sounds more sweet on mobile or radio it sounds alot different"he said.
"well i have been told that before"i said laughing try to make it sounds real.
i talk with him for a long time as i lost track of time he told me alots of things he liked about me i mean lisa.

A Few weeks Later

Its been 4 weeks well a month  tomorrow when i came to know harry styles we talk regularly he even calls me during the show to play a song for his special friend that was me.
I really began to like him but he does not know i am not who he thinks  i am.i was scared about what will happen when will find the truth or will he hate me.
As i put the phone down lisa walk in she saw me and smile.
"well let guess who was on the phone the one and only our Harry Styles"she said cheeringly like she had won a lottery.
"yes maam you are right you have won the prize"i said sarcastically.
"well i think he really makes our lil     y/n happy hmm"she said smiling.
"yeah"i said trying to hide my blush cheeks.

"okay so you have to do an interview today CEO has sent a driver to pick u up at 5 get ready there are going to be alot of people  and no exuses its CEO's order"she said knwoing i don't really like going in to places where there are too many people i sighed and got ready.

At 5 the driver came and  i left and i was drop infront of a big black building decorated with fairy lights.
I walk in to find many people i saw our CEO and walk over to him i greet him and other people he told me whose interview i had to take and i started asking questions.

Harry's POV

i was at a function and i really wad not feeling like coming but it was important for publicity so i came.
As i was walking around greeting different people i hear a familiar voice i began to follow the voice and i ended up infront of a room i creacked   open the door and saw a girl with a mike she was looking at the person sitting infront of her i saw her face but she was not y/n  as i was about to close the door she spoke up and i freezez it was her voice but it was not the girl i met at reataurent she was different.
I was puzzled when i decided to wait until she finishes the interview when she was done i thought i should have just  call her and dial her number and as she answer the call i saw the girl inside the room also had her phone against her ear.
i opened the door fully and step in she looked at me shocked.
"you.....what are -what are you doing here"she said at loss of words.
"Well the better question is what the hell are you doing"i said angrily.

i will update soon.....
Let me know if you like it
you all ghost readers.....