My muslim Neighbour

I stare at him for a while before I realized he was Aryan.
I walked over to him and as I near him I heard sniffles.
It was breaking my heart as he was the man I had loved since long no matter what I could not bear to see him this way.
Slowly walking i went up the rock and sat behind him before snaking my arm around his stomach and putting my head on his back.
I felt him stiffen.
"I am sorry"i mumbled as my own eyes glisten.
He had not talk to anyone about what he was feeling.
He was being forced to be with me and give me a chance but why were not his parents understanding he needed to heal himself first.
"It's not your fault"i heard him saying.
"I know but she is my sister  I know what she did is wrong Aryan you dont have to pretend you are okay I know you are not, you don't have to follow your mother's order and be with me here I can leave or I can shift to another room nobody needs to know about it except you and me"i said holding on to him tightly.
"But please don't bottle up your emotions"i pleaded.
"Love is a sick thing, is not it Rose, I loved her everyone told me she was not the right girl for me but I did not listen to anyone I just trusted her"he sobbed and I just tightened my hold on to him.
"How did I become a fool Rose I was so genius so smart I always took A's I specialized in Neurology but i did not understood what was going on in her head"he said sniffling.
"Aryan we are human we only understand what we see or what other person shows us but we can't hold onto something forever we might not have relationship of a married couple but before the love their is friendship at least we can be friends please"i said with glossy eyes.
"But first you need to let it all out crying does not mean you are weak it just means you had had enough and you know my dad always told me that if you get hurt and wants to cry than do it cry all you want but make sure you never cry for the same reason again"i said pressing a light kiss on his back.
My tears began to fall on his back as I saw him breaking down.

She pulled her arm away and went infront of him and took his hand in hers and forcefully drag him down the rock and forced him to sat down on the sand with his back on the rock beside her with her arms around his abdomen.
His tears were falling continuously as she held on to him.

It's a small scene from my book please check it out too it will mean alot to me