regret

What is your problem? Every time I try to talk to you, you ignore me and go on with your day.” There was no response. “Harry I’m talking to you.”

“(Y/N) don’t you think that I might just be tired? In need of sleep.”

“You do sleep and you get plenty of it Harry and its not only today you have been like this for a couple of days maybe even a week.”

“Maybe we just need some time apart.”

“Time apart. What are you trying to say Harry? Do you want to break up with me?”

“You don’t fucking get it do you. I just want some time away from you. That doesn’t meant that I want to break up with you, but if that’s all it takes for me to get away from you from time to time then yes! Lets break up.”

“You’re not serious right now. I didn’t even want to come here in the first place, but I felt like I needed to support you because you’re my boyfriend.”

“Then why did you?”

“Why did I what?”

“Why the hell did you come if you didn’t want to in the first place? Did you want to get me annoyed more than I am?”

“I didn’t know what your problem was Harry. I tried to talk to you and try to be nice doing it but you wouldn’t give me the time of day! And now you are saying that you want to get away from me and break up! What kind of bullshit is that?”

“Its not bullshit. I have actually been considering it for a while.”

“Then why haven’t you done it yet? What are you waiting for?”

“Stop screaming you’re annoying the shit out of me and giving me a headache. I won’t hesitate to kick you out of my car and you can walk to someone’s house since I cant fucking stand you right now.”

“Then why don’t you?!” I say in a testing voice. Just then the car immediately stops in the middle of nowhere.

“Get out.”

“You’re not serious right.”

“I told you I would if you were annoying me. Now get the fuck out of my car and walk.”

I stare at him trying to contain my tears from spilling from my eyes. I feel broken right now. I’m feeling unloved.

After a few second of staring at him trying to convince him that it was a silly idea he starts to yell again. “I said get the fuck out. Don’t you fucking understand what I’m saying or am I speaking a whole different language. Get out!” he said getting out of the car.

Next thing I know is my door is being swung open and Harry grabs my arm and pulls me out of the car. I start sobbing by the way he is treating me. Once I’m out of the car he grabs my bag and throws it on the floor for me to pick up.

Once I picked it up I wanted to get back inside the car but he is already in the driver’s seat and he locked the doors. “Harry please open the door. I don’t know where I am and I’m cold. Please don’t do this.”

“Well it looks like you better start walking.” That was all he said before he drove off.

I couldn’t believe what was happening and started crying on the ground. After a minute I started walking in the direction Harry drove off to trying to find a warm place or a phone so I can call someone.

After about five minutes of walking there were some guys in the corner of a building drinking. I decided to take a different route but the saw me before I could get away.

“Hey where are you heading?”

“Home.” I said pushing my way through them.

“Oh no you’re not. You’re coming with us aren’t you sweetheart.” One said and started to grab me by my arm just like Harry did.

“No please leave me alone. I’m just trying to get home.”

“How about we take you home. Huh?”

“No!!”

“Fine have it your way then.” Was the last thing they said to me before I had a rag over my mouth and blacked out.

Hy guys this is not mine but my friend told me to do this bcz its original writer had left it hanging about 3 years ago and my friend wants the ending to it.

harry styles imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें