taste of his own medicine

You was going home after a long day at work.you was walking alone in the dark streets.you had call harry twice but he did not answer.your foot were aching,and what makes it worse was rain.you was soaking.After about thirty minutes of walk you were home.you open the front door your eyes widen as you see the whole house was a mess.you walk inside and saw harry in the living room with louis,niall,liam and ben.
You said hy to everyone.
"Hy,how are you?"niall asked.
"Good actually what about you"you asked.
"I am handsome actually"he said jokingly.you laugh with everyone and than excuse yourself to change.
You went upstairs to change in to comfortable clothes.
You change into sweatpants and a sweater.you went downstairs to make yourself something to eat.As you was going to ask boys if they wanted something you hear them laughing.you decided to hear why were they laughing.
"And did you see her makeup she was looking like an alien"niall laughed.
"Actually you are right she is not paying attention to her looks lately she is always looking like this now a days and she also has been really clingy"Harry complain.
"She dressed like a nerd in a school" louis said.
Tears prick in your eyes.you could not believe they were making fun of you like that.you run upstairs into the bathroom.you run shower and sit down.you were sobbing so hard that it was hard to breath,what hurt most was that Harry said those things about you.After about half an hour you calm down a little and stood up.you look into the mirror to see a girl with dark circles around her eyes,pale skin and a fat stomach.you wanted to cry but stopped yourself you went to closet and pick out a dry pair of pjs and one of your oversized shirt.you wanted to wear Harry's shirt,but you did not bcz you were really hurt by him.you lay down on bed and pull covers over yourself.you began to think about how can you make yourself better.You decided to call your bestfriend calsy.she picked up after about two bells.you told her everything that happend you was again crying.she told you to calm down,you listen to her calmly.
"Okay now listen to me carefully"she said.
"Okay"you answer.
"Now first you are not gonna cry,and second you will do exactly what I say okay."she said firmly
"Yes"you said.
"So,let me tell you babe you are perfect,and harry needs to see it and you have to show it to him"she said
"But how can I show it to him"you asked.
"Well you will make him jealous what he said you are not paying attention to your looks than pay the attention"she said,you could imagine a smirk on her face.
"I get it what you are trying to say thank you so much i don't know what I would do without you"you said understanding.
"Ok bye see you tomorrow love you"she said
"Bye love you too"you said and hung up.now you have a perfect plan to give harry the taste of his own medicine.you was now excited for tomorrow.
The next morning you wake-up to harry's  arms were tightly wrapped around your waist.you smile but than you remember the event of last night.
You push his arm off of you and walk to bathroom.you brush your teeth and took a shower and wrapped the towel around you body.you went to closet and pick an outfit for yourself.
It was black shorts and purple top with black heels.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.
You smile to yourself thinking about your plan.you changed in the outfit and head downstairs into the kitchen.
You make yourself cereal.As you was eating harry came downstairs.
"Good morning "he greets you with a smile.
"Good morning"you said emotionlessly.
He pour himself a glass of Orange juice.
You check your mobile to see that you was running late.
"Shit"you said standing up.
"What"harry said.
"I am running late"you said.Harry was about to say something.but stop when he saw your clothes.

"What the hell you can't wear that to your work"he said angrily.
"Harry i am running already late i don't have time for this shit and harry plz clean the house"you said and grab your coat and car keys and head to work.Harry looked at you shocked.bcz you never swear.And you also never asked him to do anything.you always clean the house yourself.
When you entered the building at which you work.All the eyes were on you.you went to your cabin walking slowly and sit down.you started to work.you was happy that Harry was piss.And that your plan work.bcz your plan was to make him jealous.And you could see it in his eyes clearly.
You did not notice and it was already 5:00.it means your time to go home.
You were going home and calsy text you to ask if you wanted to go club with her and a few friends.you answer her saying yes.You entered the house to see harry was already home.That was strange.he walks upto you and kiss you and you took off your coat.you went upstairs,harry came behind you and started kissing your neck.
"Stop"you said but he did not hear.
"Harry plz stop"you said a lil firmly this time.
He pulled away and look into your eyes .
"Whats wrong"he asked.
"Nothing its just i have to get ready i am going out with a few friends"you said.
"But i thought we would spent time together"he said a lil hurt by your rejection.
"I am sorry But i already told them"you said and turn to get ready.He did not say anything and left the room.you put on a tight short dress with matching black heels.

You went downstairs to say bye to  harry who was now watching T

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You went downstairs to say bye to  harry who was now watching T.V in the living room.hwhen his eyes fell on you he was about to protest but was interrupted by our front door slam open.you saw calsy walking in,she greets harry and you said bye to harry and walk out with calsy.harry was looking at you hurt.you felt bad for him but than thats what he also wants his space,so you are giving. him.

I will make a part 2 for it soon.
Hope you like it plz vote.

harry styles imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें