you are sick

Your pov:

I was with harry for the last 4 years but from the past month sparks that once exist between us have vanished he is very distant these days.
He does not likes me anymore I can feel it but that might be because of my appearance as i have gain some weight in the past year.
(Which I actually have gain do you know how can I lose it)
He is always Deep in thoughts and is always busy on his phone.
And he does not even let me see what he is doing on his phone.
He even changed his password and did not told me his new one.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I personally did not like my appearance but what makes me most hate my self is my skin colour like I have a fair skin of face and hands and feet and legs but than my back and belly are just light brown than there are my breasts they are round but they are also a light brown why the hell does not I have a fair skin on my whole body why is it in pieces.
One is good another is bad.
I pinched my belly which was a little round.
I went into the shower and scrub my skin the best and than shaved my legs and personal parts.
After getting showered I dressed in a summer dress that fell just above my knees.
I decided to talk to harry about our relationship so I decide to take lunch for him to the studio and invite him on dinner to talk.
As I made my way to the studio my heart was beating fast I was trying to repeat in my head what I will say to him.
I did not even realize when the gape between us extended so much that I have to think about what I am going to say to him.
I walk in to the studio and asked about him at the reception only to know he is in a meeting with his management.
I sat down on a bench and began to wait for him.
I waited for half an hour when the receptionist told me he is free i smiled at her before getting up and made my way in to his room.
As I near the room I heard the voices coming from inside.
I was about to push open the door which was slightly ajar already when I heard my name I stopped my hand from pushing the door and listened to what was he saying.
"You know she is nothing compare to all those girls who are dying to get a single glance from you"someone Said and my heart began to race.
"I know she is not pretty like them but you gotta understand I can't just go and tell her that I can't be with her because she is not pretty enough"harry's voice boomed and i froze as all the color drained from my face and suddenly sweat appeared on my forehead what was they saying.
I did not wait any longer and pushed open the door.
There were two other persons from his management and they all looked at me as I looked at them with pale face and with shaking legs I step inside the door.
"Hy"i said closing the door behind me.
They nodded at him and made their way outside I moved aside so they could walk out.
Harry came up to me and hugged me to his chest wrapping his arms around my waist.
I stayed still but slowly wrapped my arms around him.
"I brought you lunch"i mumbled in his chest he pulled back a little and looked at me before kissing my forehead.
"Thanks my love"he said.
"I was in hurry actually I just wanted to ask if you would like to go in dinner tonight"i ask looking at him nervously
"Yeah sure but I thought you will stay for a while"he said patting my cheek with his hand.
"No actually I was going with friends but decided to stop here for a minute"i lied not being able to control my anxiety.
"Oh well than see you at dinner and take care"he said pecking my lips and I gave a small smile before making my way out.
I made my way out of the studio afraid I might breakdown infront of him.
I sat down in my car and let the tears fell down my cheeks it was over.
I was not pretty I knew but hearing it out loud from someone else would hurt this much I did not knew.
As I was about to start the car i felt my head spinning black dots appeared in my vision and I felt myself losing consciousness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I groan as I heard the voice of my mother nearby.
I opened my eyes and looked around the white walls i rub my forehead and looked to my right to see my mom talking to a person in white Coat that must be a doctor as the appearance of room tells clearly I was in a hospital.
The door opened and harry walked in his eyes met mine and he was by my side in a second along with my mom as doctor left the room saying a nurse will be here in a few minutes.
"What happened"i asked them mom looked at me briefly and than at harry.
"Nothing love you just passed out due to weakness and stress"he said looking at me and holding my hand in his.
But my gut feeling was telling me that they were hiding something from me.
My stomach was hurting I closed my eyes and the pain began to get worse.
It has been happening for about more than a month I feel pain in abdomen and I even got it checked and doctor gave me pills for it.
But it was getting worse I winced as I could not take it.
Harry knew about it he was very serious when it came to taking my medicines as he made sure I had them twice a day.
He said it was stomach problem and I had to take medication.
But even then he did not told me clearly what was the actual problem.
"What's wrong is somethin hurting"my mom asked and I nodded my head holding on to my stomach.
I opened my eyes and she had tears in her eyes she got up and left the room.
"What are you hiding from me"i asked him and he got up and sat down on the bed with me and gently moved me on his lap with my legs dangling off and my head on his shoulder holding me closely.
"You are scaring me"i said moving back a little.
"There is nothing to be scared I will never let anything happen to you"he said.
"Please tell me"i pleaded he pressed his forehead to mine putting his both hands on my face my hands instantly wrapped themselves around his neck.
My heart was beating fast because I had a feeling whatever he was gonna tell me was anything but good.
"You will get better I have talk to the doctors you know the medicines you have been taking for the last month and your body have reacted good to them but we have to start the proper treatment"he said softly with his voice low and shivery
"But what is the problem with me"i asked looking at him from under the lashes with worry showing on my face as I searched his face for some answers...
"You have ovarian cancer stage 2"he said and i gasp loudly pulling back but he held me tightly kissing my head repeatedly.
"You will be fine"he said more to himself as I did not knew how to react and just let him held me like a child in his lap close to him gripping his hand tightly and buried my face in his chest and a sob left my mouth.
"I have cancer???"I hicuped fisting his shirt tightly in my hand.
He just nodded his head against me.
"Am I gonna die"i asked fearfully I could not say that I cherished life fully but I did not wanted to die so soon I was afraid of death.
"No baby you are gonna be okay you just need treatment"he said wiping my sweaty forehead with his sleeve.
He wrapped his arm my waist and the other around my legs holding me like a baby I laid my head on his chest with one hand around his neck and the other on his chest.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay so I will update about it if i get votes and comments but if not then i will update when i will be in the mood..
But please vote and comment it show your support and motivates me and bring me the satisfaction that it was good..